What's new

Greetings

Jack3

Kava Curious
I’m looking for people in the seven cities/tidewater/Hampton Roads/757 area of southeastern va to share experience with and to receive guidance.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I’m looking for people in the seven cities/tidewater/Hampton Roads/757 area of southeastern va to share experience with and to receive guidance.
Hi Jack. Welcome to kavaforums. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Jack3

Kava Curious
Hi Jack. Welcome to kavaforums. Hope you find what you're looking for.
Do you know anyone who can help me find the right kava for the conditions I live with? It would be a dream to connect with a traditional healer from Vanuatu or Hawaii.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Do you know anyone who can help me find the right kava for the conditions I live with? It would be a dream to connect with a traditional healer from Vanuatu or Hawaii.
I personally don't, however if you lay out your situation here you may be able to find someone who understands and can suggest certain preparations. If it leans heavy on the personal side I totally understand if you don't want to do that. Kava is quite esoteric currently. I've not run into anyone who has access and can suggest medicinal kavas for medical aspects. You might actually have to visit the islands to find that, but then again the internet is a rather huge place.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Might I recommend @Squanch72

He lives near Tidewater, if I recall correctly.
He is a vendor of one the best Fijian kavas available. He can help you with the kava front.

I am not sure to what extent he is willing to guide you but he is a super nice dude that I've had the pleasure of sharing many shells with!

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
If you'd like a Hawaiian kava or Vanuatu kava try Hawaiian Hiwa from Gourmet Hawaiian Kava, when it becomes available,and grab some Black Sands from Nakamal at Home for a Vanuatu offering. Couple favorites of mine. I definitely love Squanch kava too, which is a Fijian root.

Jack3

Kava Curious
Might I recommend @Squanch72

He lives near Tidewater, if I recall correctly.
He is a vendor of one the best Fijian kavas available. He can help you with the kava front.

I am not sure to what extent he is willing to guide you but he is a super nice dude that I've had the pleasure of sharing many shells with!
I just found out about that! I’ll have to email him, or is that a link for him here on the forum?