What's new

Had problem getting ahold of them.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Did you accidentally input the wrong address, or did they send it to the wrong address? I've lost things before when I noticed too late that I had in error entered the wrong address. They ship USPS, so your likelyhood of getting it back is slim to none. If it were fedex or ups it would have been possible. Unfortunately you trade price for service with USPS. Nakamal uses printed stickers from what I can tell directly from your internet order.

I find this very strange as Jeff Bowman always replies quickly to my e-mails.

I would give every chance possible for the problem to be corrected, but you can always go through the better business bureau. Search "South Pacific Elixir" in Florida.

kl.Solo11

Kava Curious
Yea. I had to try really hard to get ahold of them at all. My receipt from the order had the correct address, just the tracking info had the wrong one, so somehow someone else put it in wrong, this seems like one of those times when getting reimbursed because they messed up is completely appropriate. Don't know why they won't, they won't respond at all. And I was really nice at first, lol. Till they didnt care and won't do a thing about it. I thought they wouldve had some good customer service and immediately respond to the mistake. But not even an apology!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Give it a few days now that you've posted here. This board to my knowledge is the most active kava information portal.

I am the owner of nakamalathome.com. We have no open complaints on file and no one has tried to contact us about a problem. It's very easy to get ahold of us. Email us at info @ nakamalathome . Com or call us at (561) 347-6800. Someone will call you back and your problem will be fixed. It's real easy to make anonymous complaints in online forums. It's much easier to just contact us. To say we ignore our customers is a lie. We have been in business for 10 years and have an A rating with the BBB. So who are you? What's your order number? Let's talk non anonymously. I'm not the invisible man and am here waiting to hear from you to rectify your problem.

Ps- I got 5 emails from concerned customers telling me about this post. They're worried someone is spreading rumors online to try and hurt us. Tell me what kind of a business has loyal customers like that? Not one that rips people off.

Regards,
Jeffrey A Bowman
President
Nakava, LLC
D/b/a- nakamalathome.com
1723 Avenida Del Sol
Boca Raton, Fl 33432
(561) 347-6800
Info @ nakamalathome . com

kl.Solo11

Kava Curious
Yes. You have received numerous e-mails from me. U know who I am. It would be amazing if you didn't get my e-mails. We talked on the phone one time. Order number 27317. I would have never come here to voice a negative response, but after dealing with this for way to long and not being able to get a response from your company, I sent to kavaroot@bellsouth lots of times. And my last one to jeffery lal address. I'm the one who keeps telling you it was sent to the wrong address and you tell me it has to be somewhere. You did respond after I wrote on the contact us thing on the site where you fill out a bunch of info. I'd be surprised if you don't remember me since I thought I was sending lots of e mails. My name is Robert. If you want than e mail at the address that you have on record.

kl.Solo11

Kava Curious
Apologies for my rudeness. This was my last resort. After talking through e-mail just now, it has come to my attention that on Friday they had resent a replacement after my last e-mail, and they had a problem with stamps.com so I didnt know this had happened, now I do and it should be here soon. Things have worked out, and I don't know if the e mail address I was sending e mails to, the kavaroot@bellsouth is one that's not checked for these things or not, but clearly since this was figured out a few days before this online complaint happened, and of course ended up as one of those numerous miscommunications between us, mistakes on both our part, and now it's figured out, hopefully, I of course would not wish to bring any more negative attention to this company, can anybody tell me if it's possible to edit the title or erase thread?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
At the bottom of your first post it has an option to delete. Also you may edit your first post and title, if you feel it no longer reflects the way you feel. Thank you for following up with us.