What's new

Powdered Kava Review Hala Manga Ono Kava

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
cpReview
{"Grade":10,"Potency":8,"Mind":3,"Body":6,"Anxiety":10,"Sedative":8,"Taste":"9","Preparation":"2/3 cup with 600 ml of cold water.","Duration":"on going ","SideEffects":"n/a","Headline":"Potent!!"}
This kava ranks high in my Tongan Journey, perhaps the best in a while and I've tasted a few lately. Love the new bags, clean look and more importantly what is inside is what is important. This kava smells beyond fresh, I shoved my head in the bag and took a nice long whiff, it is everything good that I look when opening a bag, the grind is a mix between fine to slightly course which I love! Speaks to the artisanal quality of the product.

Like all great kavas, this one brews into a smooth and potent grog. Tastes like a fine kava with a pronounced kavain rush upfront, it has a sandy, barely spicy aftertaste which leaves my mouth nice and numb after each gulp. Effects come on immediately in the form of what I would describe as a wave of relaxation, followed by the sensation that you get carefully transported into a magical, calm place, where everything is right in the world, lol. Could have had something to do with the horrible week I have been having at work but I am damn certain it is also the quality of the kava. When it's good it's nice, but when it is amazing it becomes a special treat. This kava is amazing, and what makes it more so, are the very affordable prices.

I'd call it a must have and try for any Tongan/kava enthusiast!

Manga Ono Kava

Kava Vendor
I think the shipping God’s must have known you really needed it.
As for the potency and strength….. I really can’t explain it. Maybe it has to do with your chemical, electrical, physical mood or imbalance of the time of consumption? This fall’s into the science of Kava which I have no idea where to even start. I just sell it.:ROFLMAO: I know Kap and the other Kava Scientists on this forum would have a better explanation for you.
I’m just glad you got it on time.;) Here is to a better weekend.::KavaChug::