What's new

Hanakapi'ai

ThatDankK

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
Hos much do need to drink and for how long until it affects your Dreams?
I haven't found any specific strains that effect my dreams more than any other, but even if I drink up to 4-5 hours before I sleep I get some pretty vivid and weird dreams

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hos much do need to drink and for how long until it affects your Dreams?
It seems kavas affect people differently when it comes to this context. Right now I'm discovering that KavaTime's Santo's Kava is giving me some of the wildest most vivid dreams I've had in years. The craziest part is that normally I don't dream, and haven't in a long time. Every night this week has been a dream-a-thon w/ Santo's in the mix.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
I haven't found any specific strains that effect my dreams more than any other, but even if I drink up to 4-5 hours before I sleep I get some pretty vivid and weird dreams
I have been having a lot of nightmares recently myself. It could well be related to a temporarily declined overall physical condition, combo with limits of stress etc...

But I'm thinking in this moment, how maybe wnen you are going through a rough patch, kava's ability to influence dreams and enhance nightmares may be a factor. Just a logical thought I just had, salt pinch please haha!

So....anyway, I am currently enjoying my fresh Kelai tonight. Wow I have been around a small bush since I last had some Kelai in house.

It was one of the first root Kavas I tried after instant initially, and I can see now how it played a big part in me falling in love with this medicinal herb so much in the first place.

There is a lot to be said for finding the right balance of most aggreeable kavas for each individual. It really is tailored meducine I realise more.

It can be so good for me mental state, very relaxing and antidepressant as well as heady and euphoric. Pretty easy to drink too.

But....the effects. Wow It is quite strong. I get noticeable lip numbing from the first shell.

I usually only notice my (permanently lol) numb lips each day when I shower, long after my last Kava intake. I suddenly think, shit my lips are numb....must be drinking lots of kava haha!

And one shell puts me there right away too.

The kelai effects are so fast as well.

Palmetto

Thank God!
I didn't find Nambawan to be great for effects while awake, but wow the dreams were exceptional. I mentioned it years ago to a coworker going through divorce/2 jobs/college/insomnia, and she came back saying, "Wow, I am always going to keep this stuff in stock!"

That being said, when I'm awake, Nambawan, and some other Vanuatuan 423/243 kavas make me stare at my feet with a dull, empty thought stagnation.