What's new

Hanakapi'ai

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I did buy it in May this year.
So i was courious if others had bought it to?
Damn I missed it then. I had papa kea from them in May, ikaika is around every couple months and mahakea regularly is available on the list. Hanakapi must have just been up for a day or two because I keep decent tabs on the site. Shame I missed it.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
That’s the one. I liked it better than I had in the past (used to hate it) it’s kinda energetic and a lil heavy at the same time

krunkgod

Kava Enthusiast
I've it had fresh frozen before and really enjoyed it. I think I might partake in some tonight actually if it is still in my freezer!

When I had it, it was pretty heady with a good mid-range heaviness to it. Balanced I guess, but definitely a heady kick.

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
Damn I missed it then. I had papa kea from them in May, ikaika is around every couple months and mahakea regularly is available on the list. Hanakapi must have just been up for a day or two because I keep decent tabs on the site. Shame I missed it.
Probably a really small batch then it was offered to me while i was visiting The Big Island.

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
I've it had fresh frozen before and really enjoyed it. I think I might partake in some tonight actually if it is still in my freezer!

When I had it, it was pretty heady with a good mid-range heaviness to it. Balanced I guess, but definitely a heady kick.
I have tried that also :)