What's new

Powdered Kava Review Hanakapi'ai

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
We've all been there before...aches, pains...the steady onset of a headache maybe even a bit of congestion. ::squeakyclean::

My week's for the most part dedicated to micronized kava because I just don't have the time or am too exhausted for the long haul of my personal preparation. So that leaves the weekends for a relaxing time of kneading and straining a grog. Today I almost wasn't feeling up to it (body feels bleh) until I reminisced about my remaining Hanakapi ai.::oohidea::

But I digress...this's about the kava and not my off the beaten path complaints so I'll be straight forward.:rolleyes:

Hanakapi ai joyfully presents itself after you've had whatever you deem "enough". The lax feeling of a subtle warmth is so welcoming to my aching head. I'd such a mental fog beforehand and now it's a fleeting memory, like a protrusion of fluff has entered my mind on this stagnant Sunday, in a way that stoutly exclaims one fact; there's explicit differences between every single kava. I'm basking in the clarity but there're some jobs one kava can't perform alone and in order to cure this all too apparent back pain; It'll likely require a little bit of the Opihikao massage.::amirite::

For now it's welcoming to experience such a cool heady balanced breeze on this awfully sultry summer day and if their's anything 'ai'm pondering at the moment it's the serenity or even the lovely question "What headache?". :joyful:

In retrospect this's consistently a balanced cool cat that flaunts the headiness as much as it does the tension relieving properties, and though not nearly if at all as heavily as the Opihikao; it's a sly undertone that ever so gently massages your stress away. I may've said it before but should I call this an innocent kava? That I'm unsure of, but it doesn't exactly want to hurt you or force (if a kava's truly capable of such a thing) you this way, that or the other.

You can take the wheel, but if given the reins, Hanakapi ai will show you the way.::kavaleaf::;):happy:

Last edited:

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
Edit- I just rediscovered the custom fields editing area so if I *really* feel the need to do another review I'll just edit this one to fit the new parameters. ;) Sorry for bothering you with my ignorant post @HeadHodge :LOL:

Last edited:
D

Deleted User01

Nice review Monkava'd. Hanakapi'Ai is my current daytime kava. I hope the newbies are watching your Kava Preparation. I'm glad you post your Prep on every review. Those with GI problems will appreciate the double straining.