What's new

Happy Birthday BKH

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Thanks so much for the birthday wishes. We are having a party on the 22nd, I wish everyone from this wonderful community could be there. Much of our success has come from people here giving a new vendor a shot and spreading the word. You are appreciated more than you know. The party is a dedication and a thank you to all of you, so please, hoist a shell and party with us in spirit. Check out our blog post for a little information about the party by clicking here.

krunkedout

Kava Lover
You guys were one of the first vendors I tried other than Rex, and your guys's kava is a big reason that I kept coming back. So I'd personally like to thank you, Judd, along with all of your wonderful staff for doing such a great job and providing some quality root!

kl.onepointnine

Kava Curious
Thanks, BKH! I once ordered some...well, some rather "meh" - and "blech!," Kava, from another vendor, which I couldn't even finish - but you guys were the first "real" vendor from whom I purchased. The price was very reasonable, the shipping was fast and the Kava was good! Second order around and nothing has changed. (You're also nice and helpful on the phone, and your packaging looks classy, from the Instant to the powdered root.) Two thumbs up for Bula Kava House!

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
Indeed, praise well deserved.

Boroguru is one of the two that helps me cope with Social Anxiety and the attacks that come with it. What used to be a 2-3 week pattern is now a length 2 years between attacks. (had one 2 days ago...first in 2 years, wow)

I'm glad I gave Judd a shot, Boroguru I've gotten from him has been very close to an ideal kava for me.