What's new

Has anyone bought from Viti Kava?

S

supak

Hey all, hope you've had a good start to the week.

Has anyone bought from VITI KAVA ?

They're apparently a wholesaler/retailer based in Melbourne and have some cheap Kava ($au100/kg)

Also anyone know any current discount codes for Australian retailers they can share?

We're trying to sub out an everyday alcohol habit for other things. We've been using Kava on Fri & Sat nights. But with 4 people, and some ringins it's getting expensive.

Cheers

Karans Kava

Quality Kava At An Affordable Price !
Australian Importer
Hey all, hope you've had a good start to the week.

Has anyone bought from VITI KAVA ?

They're apparently a wholesaler/retailer based in Melbourne and have some cheap Kava ($au100/kg)

Also anyone know any current discount codes for Australian retailers they can share?

We're trying to sub out an everyday alcohol habit for other things. We've been using Kava on Fri & Sat nights. But with 4 people, and some ringins it's getting expensive.

Cheers
use code 10OFF for $10 discount @ www.karanskava.com

the_wilderness

Kava Enthusiast
I have. They're reasonable for the price. I like the effects from Karans better, but it tastes worse (not the worst out there tho). I'm finding myself willing to compromise a little in search of a more palatable kava these days.

S

supak

Cheers @Karans Kava , I'll have a crack at yours. do you sell 1kg lots, or just 500g?

Thanks @the_wilderness kava taste doesn't offend me (drinking bore water growing up probably helped), so I might have to have two bags running.
what's your current favour, Kavapros? Have you tried Nesian Kava?

Karans Kava

Quality Kava At An Affordable Price !
Australian Importer
Cheers @Karans Kava , I'll have a crack at yours. do you sell 1kg lots, or just 500g?

Thanks @the_wilderness kava taste doesn't offend me (drinking bore water growing up probably helped), so I might have to have two bags running.
Hello friend!
We have 500g, 250g, and 100g packs :)
Use code 10OFF at checkout to get $10 of your order!

the_wilderness

Kava Enthusiast

I have, I'd rate it the same as Viti.
I like the Tongan from Kavapros. If you're down with the kava taste reckon Karan's is the best bang for your buck.

vitikava

Hi. Its Polu from Viti Kava.

Hit me up if you have any questions. We are based in Melbourne and have been selling for over a year now.

The kava we sell is a 3 year kava sourced from Savusavu. Its been blended for the palette of Fijian kava drinkers. Fijian drinkers compromise the large majority of my customer base and I need to cater to them. The quality of kava we sell is unbeatable for the price.

We have a promotion running at the moment for those who prefer Fijian kava and would like to test drive our product.
FREE TESTER 200G POUCH. FREE DELIVERY.

Please message me your details and I will send out the free sample pack.

Regards,

Polu