What's new

Has anyone ever been in contact?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bert07

Me like da kava
Has any member here been in contact personally with the N@H owners? Only curious - maybe they like to be low-key or simply don't know about these forums.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I have personally contacted Jeff Bowman of Nakamal @ Home (NaKava). Great guy, but not really interested in getting into the online forum scene. I can respect that.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Has any member here been in contact personally with the N@H owners? Only curious - maybe they like to be low-key or simply don't know about these forums.
They replied to one of my emails about a question I had, long time ago.

D

Deleted User01

I have talked to Jeff before. He handled whatever problem I had in good order.

Bert07

Me like da kava
I have personally contacted Jeff Bowman of Nakamal @ Home (NaKava). Great guy, but not really interested in getting into the online forum scene. I can respect that.
Yeah I thought so. It's not for everyone. I've seen photos of him and the gang but that's all.

D

Deleted User01

Yeah, Jeffrey is a good guy but if his Kava doesn't pass muster on the Kava tests, then he needs to go looking for new suppliers. I know many of these good vendors don't intentionally sell Tudei but they just need to put pressure on their Wholesalers to get the good stuff. And I know it's hard. Kava with Kalm took us through the process he has to go through and now the wholesalers know what it takes to get his business. It's either that or grow your own like GHK but that may not be practical for anyone who doesn't live on a tropical island.

Bear-Shirt

Kava Enthusiast
I have traded a fair bit with them in 2012-13 and I got replies and helpful answers to all inquiries. I am definately going to trade with them again.

bedywyr

I have communicated with them a few times, generally to thank them for their quick deliveries. The most recent contact was to fix an order. I received a response from Jeffrey Bowman within minutes and a replacement order in 2 days, including return postage for the order that needed to go back.

nupoet

I have spoke to Jeffery a few times over the phone, he is always very helpful and extremely passionate about Kava. Calls with him have including fixing orders and questions about products.

Ty The Kava Guy

Kava Curious
I just wanted to say that yes, i have spoken with Jeffrey and he was wonderful. I asked him about his very high shipping costs to Canada that didnt seem in line with other vendors. He replied back saying he was going to look into it. A few days later, i received an e-mail saying that another option (first-class) had been added. Still not the cheapest but much more reasonable. You gotta be impressed with customer service like that, where action is actually taken. Kudos to Jeffrey for that.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I just wanted to say that yes, i have spoken with Jeffrey and he was wonderful. I asked him about his very high shipping costs to Canada that didnt seem in line with other vendors. He replied back saying he was going to look into it. A few days later, i received an e-mail saying that another option (first-class) had been added. Still not the cheapest but much more reasonable. You gotta be impressed with customer service like that, where action is actually taken. Kudos to Jeffrey for that.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
It would be great if you could add a vendor review for him. Just go to his Supplier Profile and click on 'Review'

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
I know several people from N@H. Really good folks. They have avoided the Kava Forums for reasons I'm not clear about.

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
I know several people from N@H. Really good folks. They have avoided the Kava Forums for reasons I'm not clear about.
Are they active through any other social media? Maybe it's just one of these companies that doesn't like public interactions with potential or existing customers via social media and prefers to speak directly (via email or phone) with their clients.

Status
Not open for further replies.