What's new

Has anyone had the Solomon or Wow this year?

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I had WOW! several times this year...clean, peeled, ‘blonde’ kava...heady bordering on balanced. Maybe not as potent as it used to be, but still more potent than some of the sawdust that’s out there.

greenbeen

Kava Enthusiast
I had WOW! several times this year...clean, peeled, ‘blonde’ kava...heady bordering on balanced. Maybe not as potent as it used to be, but still more potent than some of the sawdust that’s out there.
Similar to squanch waka at all? (cant decide between the 2)

krunkgod

Kava Enthusiast
i was wondering this as well. Let me know if it still just as good
Tried the WOW tonight. It was really good. Extra potent and oily, very balanced effects. It had a nice stoney vibe to it almost. Made me want to veg out without being so sedating that I couldn't function. I could also see it being good for an evening session with the boyz.

greenbeen

Kava Enthusiast
Tried the WOW tonight. It was really good. Extra potent and oily, very balanced effects. It had a nice stoney vibe to it almost. Made me want to veg out without being so sedating that I couldn't function. I could also see it being good for an evening session with the boyz.
thats great, will probably be my next purchase. how many tablespoons to get to that point?

i used to always get solomons and stone because they were on both ends of the spectrum. very heady and very heavy. i want to pickup wow and another kind too.
have you tried the solomons yet?