What's new

Has anyone tried Kavapros?

Sunset_squash67

Aus kava enthusiast
Has anyone tried Kavapros? I just ordered the Savusavu kava from their website and just wondering if it lives up to the hype.

My go to has been Karan's kava for a while now (best price to quality ratio by far), but thought i would switch it up and take advantage of a sale/discount.

The owner seems like a good guy and posts quite a bit on r/kava on Reddit, so thought why not.

But yeah has anyone got any experience with them? Either way I will put up a review since they talk a big game! Hopefully they can back it up!

Karans Kava

Quality Kava At An Affordable Price !
Australian Importer
Has anyone tried Kavapros? I just ordered the Savusavu kava from their website and just wondering if it lives up to the hype.

My go to has been Karan's kava for a while now (best price to quality ratio by far), but thought i would switch it up and take advantage of a sale/discount.

The owner seems like a good guy and posts quite a bit on r/kava on Reddit, so thought why not.

But yeah has anyone got any experience with them? Either way I will put up a review since they talk a big game! Hopefully they can back it up!
VINAKA

the_wilderness

Kava Enthusiast
Yep! I get their Tongan on the regular. It's fab, one of my go-tos, and hella better tasting than Karan's.
Interested to hear how the savusavu goes. I had a bad batch, I think...the smell was out of this world (someone posted an experience here recently about a processing thing that can happen, think that's what it was. Didn't make me sick, but it's undrinkable).

Catlady

Kava Curious

Hi there, I've tried Kavapros for the first time yesterday. I've received my shipment just over a week after ordering, it came in a vaccum sealed package. I wanted to try their Tongan Kava. I found it quite different from any other Kava I've had. I also really like Karan's kava , it is quite special that one! It gives me the best quality sleep, gosh.
Kavapros Tongan Kava is definitely not sedating, I would describe it as a "gentle heady". The powder is quite coarse and kind of awkward to knead. The instructions are to knead for 2 min but I did for 10 min as I usually do. I've used 35g in 600ml of warm water, then put in the fridge for an hour. It is not a very oily or thick brew. The effects were a bit delayed, like 20-25 min. Once I finished it, I found the effects heady and quite pleasant. I had an average night sleep, and lots of dreaming. With most of other Kavas, I seems to have dreamless nights. I woke up this morning feeling great, not tired or any headaches.
Tongan Kava will probably not be part of my regular routine but I like lots of options in my cupboard :). I have Kavas from My Kava Hut, R&P, Karan's and Kavapros, lol.