What's new

Haven't heard much about Cactus

Status
Not open for further replies.

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Two question:
Are they still ok if anyone knows. Seems like last year their was a big to do about them and having just nice cheap fun ones and then poof.
So are they still around? oO

If so how's the Eva these days? For some just curius about that and Ono. Becaiuse I like just fun happy upbeat playful energetic kinds.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
AFAIK still around. Last Eva I bought a few months ago was excellent as was the Malolo, which is even more fun. I thnk I wrote a review on that one

SnoopyDL

Just had some cactus kava come in yesterday I’ll give the Lao Lawena a try tonight and let you know how it compares to the few kavas I’ve been able to enjoy so far!
Well, this is some good kava. Not the strongest kava I've had so far so I increased my dose to 3 tablespoons in an alubottle with two balls two washes, and then another 1.5. First off terrific taste, effects were felt quickly seemed like soon as I had another shell I could feel the effects increasing. Now onto the effects, immense warmth, clarity of thought, huge mood boost, slight euphoria, analgesic properties such as muscle pain relief, and very strong numbing effect on the mouth. Definitely seems like you could easily use this kava for daytime anxiety relief will try it out again before work tomorrow and will do my first legit product review! Hopefully this has helped show cactus kava is still kicking and kicking hard with a really really good price 40$ an lb if I'm not mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.