What's new

Hawaiian Kava Center Tudei

Status
Not open for further replies.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Again if I or any rational person based the soundess of they're decisions on the wisdom of the internet they'd belive alot of total BS. E.g, Swowden is really a rogue NSA analyst, Oswald acted alone, & 9/11 was a "terror" attack.
This is off topic but, what?? do you have reason to believe Snowden is not a rogue NSA analyst? 9/11 was not a terrorist attack? ::giveup2::

KeepOnKrunkin'

Kava Enthusiast
The CIA/NSA/FBI/ETC. always uses young niave idealists like Snowden or Oswald to act as agents de provacateur thru false flag operations.

Jet fuel doesn't burn anywhere near hot enuff to melt steel I-beams which are later "sold" to China to send an international message.

There is NO way Oswald did that shooting alone. Much like there is no way he was a "lone nut". Lone nuts don't defect then are allowed to come back & then get a security clearance job at a defense contracter map company while socializing w/ men like de Mornasheild who are millioaires. It ain't too hard to figure out who Oswald worked for & what he was ultimately used for.

Last edited:

KeepOnKrunkin'

Kava Enthusiast
A helluva lot better than if I had consumed the equivalent amount of alcohol required to achieve the same level of relaxation & inner peace that I did thru "evil" tudei. If this stuff grows wild I'd love to go where that is w/ a few large storage containers. :)

^ That statement in all honesty is really discrediting kava as it is vastly superior to booze ever thought of being. The most accurate statement I can make about kava is IF alcohol was totally replaced by kava this world would be a much, much better place.

Last edited:

Pacifico

Kava Enthusiast
Since it has been mentioned that there is an abundance of it, it should be very possible for him to find it in the wild. We know of at least one guy that can help him find it. For someone so bold, he could probably toss and wash a whole "large container" in one session. I am actually starting to like this guy. He needs to speak at the convention. The lecture can be called, "The Helluva Bad Taste Theory." Sometimes the opening act is the most memorable part of the show.

KeepOnKrunkin'

Kava Enthusiast
Tudei makes spoiled milk taste like honey. That stuff is far & away THE worst tasting stuff I've ever drunk by far.
I wish I could attend your meeting on Oahu. I've been there 2x & loved it. Ate alot of Zippy's, drove up & down Kalakaua/H-1/Nimitz. A friend of Obama's just bought the Eve Anderson estate (lucky dude). Stayed at the then Radisson Prince Kuhio, loved the 4th floor pool. Went to Sam Choy's @ Ala Moana.

Sadie

Kava Enthusiast
I just got some Tongan Kava from a vendor on Ebay - I asked as many questions as possible bought it anyway and for the last 3 evenings I've had 40 grams in 600ml of water and it absolutely krunks me - to the point where I have to close one eye to watch TV - is this possibly Tudei? I'm going away for a week tomorrow so will have a week off but I'm worried now, no other Kava I've bought has had this effect on me.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Over the last decade HKC and other kava sites consistently had tudei in stock while other kavas were out of stock, sometimes for years at a time. This is not because tudei is the best seller, it's because it's a poor seller, therefor it's always in stock while good shit isn't. Jonathan Yee is looking to get back in the kava biz and recently acquired several kava cuttings, guess how many tudei cuttings he chose? Zero.

Tudei's bad rep doesn't have to do with it's flavor. I've had tudei's that tasted worse than some nobles and vice versa.

Basing your judgment on your singular short term experiences are close to meaningless. You could take many poisons at the right dose and not feel the damage it's doing, in vivo. Mass long term experience is where the best evidence resides. The collective efforts of the 1000's of years of pacific island kava drinkers have done this already. Modern science has also proven tudei kava is more toxic than noble. It's not in question.
This does not mean that you drink tudei and die...that's not how the body works. You'll just be putting an unnecessary strain on your vital organs, which often don't reveal the symptoms of their destruction until they've been damaged beyond repair.

Not to mention, i've drunk many noble kavas that are equally as potent as tudei. I've also had tudei kavas that felt weak and disappointingly mild. But simply because it didn't feel like it was harming me doesn't mean it wasn't.

At least you acknowledge it shouldn't be consumed daily and I'm sure using it sporadically is relatively safe if you are in good health and not mixing with other substances. But really it's no different in experience than drinking a heavy noble 'medicinal' kava...same experience, more toxic. Unwise choice.

KeepOnKrunkin'

Kava Enthusiast
KavabyRex sells tudei >
Our Isa/Tudei kava is considered a specialty kava not only because of it's limited availability, but also it's extremely high DHM content. This makes it very strong in the body arena, especially good for relaxing muscles and relieving physical and mental stress, but not for everyone. Isa/Tudei is speculated to be "piper wichmanii" one of the original
wild strains from Papua, New Guinea and Vanuatu. *Not recommended for those new to kava due to extreme potency. Do not take in large doses, effects take about
one hour to reach full potential and can last for many hours.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
High DHM is also found in noble kava. Kava By Rex is just another example of what I said in my previous post. I've been watching his site for several years and have ordered from him many times. His Tudei kava is ALWAYS in stock, but his noble tongan's and fiji kava repeatedly sell out. Saying it's 'limited availability' is just standard marketing. Its not special, it's not limited and its the only one thats always in stock. I've been drinking, buying and researching kava for 12 years...i'm not just some opinionated newbie.

no need to feel attacked, we're just looking out for your safety, the safety of others and the future of kava.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Over the last decade HKC and other kava sites consistently had tudei in stock while other kavas were out of stock, sometimes for years at a time. This is not because tudei is the best seller, it's because it's a poor seller, therefor it's always in stock while good shit isn't. Jonathan Yee is looking to get back in the kava biz and recently acquired several kava cuttings, guess how many tudei cuttings he chose? Zero.

Tudei's bad rep doesn't have to do with it's flavor. I've had tudei's that tasted worse than some nobles and vice versa.

Basing your judgment on your singular short term experiences are close to meaningless. You could take many poisons at the right dose and not feel the damage it's doing, in vivo. Mass long term experience is where the best evidence resides. The collective efforts of the 1000's of years of pacific island kava drinkers have done this already. Modern science has also proven tudei kava is more toxic than noble. It's not in question.
This does not mean that you drink tudei and die...that's not how the body works. You'll just be putting an unnecessary strain on your vital organs, which often don't reveal the symptoms of their destruction until they've been damaged beyond repair.

Not to mention, i've drunk many noble kavas that are equally as potent as tudei. I've also had tudei kavas that felt weak and disappointingly mild. But simply because it didn't feel like it was harming me doesn't mean it wasn't.

At least you acknowledge it shouldn't be consumed daily and I'm sure using it sporadically is relatively safe if you are in good health and not mixing with other substances. But really it's no different in experience than drinking a heavy noble 'medicinal' kava...same experience, more toxic. Unwise choice.
I love the way you put this into words. I am not as good at that as you :) Thanks Shakas and aloha.

Chris

Pacifico

Kava Enthusiast
Hi - what do you mean?
Cheeky attempt at being cheeky. Anyways, ebay vendors can tell you anything they want to. They have no one to answer to. Either talk to a vendor like GHK (Chris) that might be able to ship to your country or wait for GKE to get up and running. (I have been to Winchester by the way, back when King Alfred's College was there.) Anyways, when you don't know for sure that it is noble, there is no reason to believe that it is noble. Look around here and you will see that vendors go the extra distance to provide evidence supporting their products. Anyways, you might want to make a brand new thread about eBay Kava. No need to take my word for it as there are many others here who will offer opinions.

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
I think if you want to get "fucked up" then tudei will do that. If your interest in kava is to see how completely out of band you can get your mind and body, then sure. For instance, eating rhubarb with the leaves on: it'll get you FUCKED UP! And probably hospitalized. If you want to poison yourself, there are plenty of natural ways to do this!

verticity

I'm interested in things
I just got some Tongan Kava from a vendor on Ebay - I asked as many questions as possible bought it anyway and for the last 3 evenings I've had 40 grams in 600ml of water and it absolutely krunks me - to the point where I have to close one eye to watch TV - is this possibly Tudei? I'm going away for a week tomorrow so will have a week off but I'm worried now, no other Kava I've bought has had this effect on me.
@Sadie why don't you send a sample of your "mystery" kava to @Deleted User to analyze. PM him for the address to send it to.

KeepOnKrunkin'

Kava Enthusiast
Tudei is IMO very efficient. It takes so little compared to so called "noble" to obtain the same degree of krunkeness. At least from my admittedly limited experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.