What's new

Heady kavas

ThatDankK

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
Mo'I from GHK, pouni ono from KWK, the 11yr waka from BHK is pretty heady but to some it can be heavy in higher dosages so that ones a hit/miss if you want strictly heady.

Yogini

Well... there ya have it.
Oddly, Kava Supreme is heady for me and it's supposed to be heavy but I'm weird I guess. Puoni Ono is nice because it's heady but not too much. I would be anxious if it was more heady.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Kava Soviety NZ Kelai is very heady, high kavain content I believe. But still a little balanced. Not as anxiety infucing as M'oi.

I just started trying Besfijikava.com 's AAA Lwena,,which is indeed very light and heady.

I agree with Pouni Ono also.

Last edited:

kw2292

Kava Curious
I get really nice heady effects consistently from most all Tongan kava I’ve tried. The most recent Kavified Tongan is nice and heady. I can drink it for hours and never get too drowsy.

El Guapo510

Kava Curious
Oddly, Kava Supreme is heady for me and it's supposed to be heavy but I'm weird I guess. Puoni Ono is nice because it's heady but not too much. I would be anxious if it was more heady.
I’m the same way, kava supreme and KWK Borongoru both wake me up but heady and balanced kind of do the opposite.