What's new

Heady recommendation plz.

C

CyrusVirus

Could some give me a good safe heady kava recommendation that is safe to drink on the daily? Thank you!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
A very mentally relaxing, or what some kava drinkers may term as "heady" would be Nambawan from Bula Kava House. It's a noble blend of kavas that packs a relaxing punch for sure.

I've been drinking kava daily since sometime in 2005-2006. Some people in kava producing countries may go their entire lives drinking kava. That's about the best answer you're going to find, because as far as I know there have been no multi-decade studies on kava drinkers.

D

Deleted User01

If he had any more for sale, I would recommend the Papa Ele Ele Puu Puu by GHK. If not, you can try Solomons which used to be one of my favorites for its headiness. For me, headiness is when my ears begin to ring and I feel almost stoned but fully functional. Some people have trouble sleeping with these kinds of Kava because you don't get drowsy and you may even feel energetic. So I drink heady Kavas in the afternoon and give them plenty of time to mellow out so I can sleep good. I'm thinking of doing a Kava Coffee Drink tomorrow with a heady Kava. We at the Kava Kitchen are the lab rats for these concoctions, just ask CanAwa. I hope I'm not bouncing off the walls tomorrow.

CanAwa

1 kava 2 kava 3 kava COUCH
I had a hard time sleeping !! That was the coffees fault!! I usually don't drink coffee after 3 so this kava drink made me hyper !! Make sure there is a bathroom nearby this mix will flush out the system !

D

Deleted User01

CanAwa, I think I'll pass on the bananas. If anyone is having trouble doing their business, they can do your banana coffee delight. I''ll tell ya ahead of time. I'm doing a small amount of coffee maybe 2-4 oz, cocoa powder, and condensed milk, and ice plus some PEEPP made from powder. We'll see how that goes. I'm like you, I can't sleep good if I do coffee too late so we'll see how it goes.

CanAwa

Good luck !! Ya I'm dropping bananna from my mix ..I'm gonna go pick up some supplies ..I'm thinking some kinda mocha kava delight or a chocolate kavaccino !! I wish I lived closer to Chris so it was more cost effective I want badly to try some of his awa moi instant in one of these concoctions !! The instant I have kind of energizes you so with coffee added it really winds ya up (in a happy way tho )

CanAwa

Also I can't wait to hear how your mix worked out ..I've been kind of hesitant to make a mix with root powder .

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
- Melo melo, probably the cheapest out there.
- Solomon Islands is expensive, but unique.
- As is GHK's Papa ele'ele pu'upu'u if he still has some on hand.
All are noble.