What's new

Hello everyone!

Krunked up Tong

Kava Enthusiast
How's it going people??

I've been reading on this forum on and off for years now without contributing much, so figured I'd make a post and say hello!

After going to Rehab for various addictions in April, I've come out feeling very good, and believe that it's the right time to make kava a regular addition to my life. My poison was mainly benzodiazepines as I suffer from a few medical conditions resulting in bad muscular pain.

I have a feeling kava will bring me some of that much needed relief I am seeking, so I'm looking forward to getting involved with it more and also getting to know you folks a bit better!

I'm from the UK by the way and I'm currently trying to figure out a fullproof way to get Kava into the country by looking at things like import permits etc.

Thanks!

IloveKava23

Kava Curious
Welcome! I am also a recovering addict, my main addictions being benzos, meth, and heroin. Kava has been an extremely important part of my life these last almost 7 months of sobriety, it really makes my general anxiety dissapear, and makes life so much more "do-able".

The best part is I never feel like I fiend or crave it like I have every other substance I've ever taken. And when I want to come home and relax I dont wish I had a pill or pot to smoke I just have my kava and relax and enjoy life. You can truly enhance your life without using it to run from your life. Definitely a magical substance