What's new

Hello everyone!

KavaTasteGood

Kava Curious
Hello every one!

I'm new in the kava world. 32M, I just finished my PhD in molecular modeling. It was hard, stressful, and now I want to enjoy life the most stress-free I can get. I'm quite passionate about psychopharmacology and all the means to bend consciousness (this created my drive for being a researcher). I had moment when I was clearly addicted to some compounds during my twenties, also had even a (hard) relapse during my PhD. Now, I want to be productive and healthy. I don't do hard drugs anymore, but I found myself to rely more on the 1/2/3 beers at night to decompress. I'm also a huge fan of meditation (did quite a few vipassana retreats in the Goenka tradition for people that know), so consuming alcohol every day is not something I want to do as it directly impact the quality of my meditations. To add, I always hated the toxic feeling of alcohol. All this drove my interset for kava. The pharmacology of kava in itself is fascinating. It seems like this product is beneficial for the user and the euphoric and anxiolytic aspects are a free lunch. I'm here to learn more about it. Anxiolytic aspect without tolerance. Anti-cancer effect? This seems cool. I even found that kava can be a great match during fasting, something that I'm doing from time to time, by increasing autophagy and decrease food craving. I want to know more and I feel this compound could fit perfectly in what I want to do of my life.

So I want to already thank you for all the posts here, and see you on the forum!

Best wish for everybody and Bula!

Ps: I love the taste of kava. Am I normal? I just ordered my first pacific elexir from kavaeurope. I'm used to far more disgusting stuffs than kava haha.

JohnMichael

Kava Synchronized
Hello every one!

I'm new in the kava world. 32M, I just finished my PhD in molecular modeling.

Ps: I love the taste of kava. Am I normal? I just ordered my first pacific elexir from kavaeurope. I'm used to far more disgusting stuffs than kava haha.
Hello KavaTasteGood. Thanks for the interesting post. Hope you have some great times ahead modeling molecules!

Alia

'Awa Grower/Collector
Hello every one!

I'm new in the kava world. 32M, I just finished my PhD in molecular modeling. It was hard, stressful, and now I want to enjoy life the most stress-free I can get. I'm quite passionate about psychopharmacology and all the means to bend consciousness (this created my drive for being a researcher). I had moment when I was clearly addicted to some compounds during my twenties, also had even a (hard) relapse during my PhD. Now, I want to be productive and healthy. I don't do hard drugs anymore, but I found myself to rely more on the 1/2/3 beers at night to decompress. I'm also a huge fan of meditation (did quite a few vipassana retreats in the Goenka tradition for people that know), so consuming alcohol every day is not something I want to do as it directly impact the quality of my meditations. To add, I always hated the toxic feeling of alcohol. All this drove my interset for kava. The pharmacology of kava in itself is fascinating. It seems like this product is beneficial for the user and the euphoric and anxiolytic aspects are a free lunch. I'm here to learn more about it. Anxiolytic aspect without tolerance. Anti-cancer effect? This seems cool. I even found that kava can be a great match during fasting, something that I'm doing from time to time, by increasing autophagy and decrease food craving. I want to know more and I feel this compound could fit perfectly in what I want to do of my life.

So I want to already thank you for all the posts here, and see you on the forum!

You have likely already discovered the long list of research papers which have been listed in these Forums in, In-Depth Kava Discussion, Kava Research, under Masters List of Kava Research Papers. I am extremely impressed by your first post! Glad you are intererested in the plant and you-for sure- have come to the right place.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hello every one!

@KavaTasteGood Check your private conversations.

@Alia I forwarded my research repository to them as well ;)