What's new

Dermo Hello from an amateur Texas krunkard.

Just started experimenting with kava as of late December 2021. Been drinking it every day or every other day ever since. Took about 4-5 days before I got my first real krunk experience, and boy howdy, I love it! I’ve had trouble kicking a bad alcohol habit for awhile now, but I haven’t had the slightest inclination to booze it up since kava started working its magic.

Only issue that has arisen has been, well, today. I woke up and just felt DRY. I got patches of dry, itchy, slightly prickly skin on both arms, as well as one on my neck. Go figure right, but then everything has to have a downside.

Anyway, just wanted to make an intro and reach out to the wise, seasoned kava vets for advice. Should I take a break from kava for awhile, or will my body adapt?

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Just started experimenting with kava as of late December 2021. Been drinking it every day or every other day ever since. Took about 4-5 days before I got my first real krunk experience, and boy howdy, I love it! I’ve had trouble kicking a bad alcohol habit for awhile now, but I haven’t had the slightest inclination to booze it up since kava started working its magic.

Only issue that has arisen has been, well, today. I woke up and just felt DRY. I got patches of dry, itchy, slightly prickly skin on both arms, as well as one on my neck. Go figure right, but then everything has to have a downside.

Anyway, just wanted to make an intro and reach out to the wise, seasoned kava vets for advice. Should I take a break from kava for awhile, or will my body adapt?
Welcome aboard.

You'll find your answer in here;