What's new

Hello from Florida!

petershanks

Hey folks. I'm Pete from north central Florida. I've read about kava and am just starting to do some research. A dear friend of mine has some beautiful kava plants at her home and im really looking forward to harvesting some. But I have a long way to go before that. Looking forward to learning more about this beautiful plant.

Alia

'Awa Grower/Collector
Hey folks. I'm Pete from north central Florida. I've read about kava and am just starting to do some research. A dear friend of mine has some beautiful kava plants at her home and im really looking forward to harvesting some. But I have a long way to go before that. Looking forward to learning more about this beautiful plant.
You can learn a great deal about kava within these Forums. Also for a crash course see this website. The lecture within by Dr. Lebot has timeless lessons about this plant and the beverage you can make from it--

JohnMichael

Kava Synchronized
Welcome! I live a little farther south in Sanibel. Florida is a great setting for enjoying kava. In a couple hours we will be drinking some Kelai and then some Temo. Bula!