What's new

Hello from Germany!

Longcut

Hi!

I am 44 years old, living in Germany and had my first Kava-Experience last saturday. I was lucky that I could feel it directly with my first consumption.
The usage is just recreational and I love it.
It is a little difficult to get Kava in Europe but after reading hours in this forum last week I had a really good overview of every topic that was interesting for me.
Especially where to buy it.
After the first contact with Edward I ordered some Kava from KavaClub, also from Kava Europe (Pacific Elixir) and I already had some Boronguru, Fiji Vula Waka and (real) Instant Fiji Vula Kasa Leka.
I am in the testing phase and trying everyday a new brand and its really exciting to feel the difference of each Kava.
If there are any questions feel free to contact me.

Regards

Scott

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hi!

I am 44 years old, living in Germany and had my first Kava-Experience last saturday. I was lucky that I could feel it directly with my first consumption.
The usage is just recreational and I love it.
It is a little difficult to get Kava in Europe but after reading hours in this forum last week I had a really good overview of every topic that was interesting for me.
Especially where to buy it.
After the first contact with Edward I ordered some Kava from KavaClub, also from Kava Europe (Pacific Elixir) and I already had some Boronguru, Fiji Vula Waka and (real) Instant Fiji Vula Kasa Leka.
I am in the testing phase and trying everyday a new brand and its really exciting to feel the difference of each Kava.
If there are any questions feel free to contact me.

Regards

Scott
Glad to have you with us! This plant is an amazing gift from the South Pacific, and we say thanks with every shell.

Aceofwands9

Kava Enthusiast
Welcome! Sounds like you've got some quality roots to start off with, that can be the most important thing. I really like the vula waka myself.