What's new

Hello to everyone!

MegWho

Hello everyone!

I'm new to the forum, but only sort of new to kava. I started drinking kava last month and I love it. I have terrible anxiety and have found that kava helps relax me when things get too bad. It also gives me a boost of energy which is nice. I've been trying herbal remedies for different things and discovered kava. I actually bought my first batch of kava on Etsy, but it was quite expensive. I enjoyed it so much that I bought more soon after trying it for the first time. That was a month ago and I started trying a different brand of kava a week ago and I love it just as much.

I'm excited to meet everyone and learn more about kava!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hello everyone!

I'm new to the forum, but only sort of new to kava. I started drinking kava last month and I love it. I have terrible anxiety and have found that kava helps relax me when things get too bad. It also gives me a boost of energy which is nice. I've been trying herbal remedies for different things and discovered kava. I actually bought my first batch of kava on Etsy, but it was quite expensive. I enjoyed it so much that I bought more soon after trying it for the first time. That was a month ago and I started trying a different brand of kava a week ago and I love it just as much.

Welcome!

That's awesome to read. I love seeing people light up when kava works its magic for them. Truly an amazing plant with a list of beneficial properties a mile long.

Glad to have you with us :)

Fushi88

Kava Enthusiast
hello! im pretty new here as well, but the people are hella friendly and super knowledgable - you're in for a good time!

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Hello everyone!

Welcome to the tribe. As you noted...Etsy is probably not the best location to get good quality kava. I would suggest reviewing the vendor folders on this forum and you will find many excellent suppliers. As a beginner instants and microgrinds are convenient and easy to get a measured dose - but don't be afraid to jump straight into traditional preparation. Almost all long term users use traditional preparation in some manner and it is not nearly as hard as it looks. While there is a large variety of reason people use kava - anxiety relief is right near the top so you are in good company. Enjoy!

fueledbykava

Kava enthusiast
Welcome to the forums, we're glad to have you! You'll find many longtime and many new kava drinkers here as well (including myself)! :)