What's new

Help with kava

Mastergun

Hello dear friends,

I want your help for choose a good kava micronized :)

What kava micronized do you suggest for stress and anxiety to take while working?

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Hello dear friends,

I want your help for choose a good kava micronized :)

What kava micronized do you suggest for stress and anxiety to take while working?
Hi and welcome to KF. Technically all kavas are wonderful for anxiety to some degree, part of the fun in the beginning is finding the right one for you.

I don't think Micronized kava is the way to go due to the extra fiber and plant material you have to swallow, medium grind is a much better way, with far fewer gastrointestinal problems than Micro. Nevertheless, if you are intent on Micro, there are only a couple vendors currently selling it.

KWK Pouni Ono is a lighter to medium kava and probably the best one. Cactus kava is the only other vendor I believe, selling micro at the moment.

Our source.

Mastergun

Hi and welcome to KF. Technically all kavas are wonderful for anxiety to some degree, part of the fun in the beginning is finding the right one for you.

I don't think Micronized kava is the way to go do to the extra fiber and plant material you have to swallow, medium grind is a much better way, with far fewer gastrointestinal problems than Micro. Nevertheless, if you are intent on Micro, there are only a couple vendors currently selling it.

KWK Pouni Ono is a lighter to medium kava and probably the best one. Cactus kava is the only other vendor I believe, selling micro at the moment.

Our source.
thank you for help.

What you think about loa waka ? is good for use during day?

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
thank you for help.

What you think about loa waka ? is good for use during day?
Yes I think it is as well and it just so happens that Fijian kavas tend to be my favorite. Loa Waka tends to be middle of the road as far as effects, so not too heady or too heavy.