What's new

Help With Review Writing, Please

KavaKitty

Meaow
Okay, so I've written two reviews, and I am having a problem. I can't seem to find the option to add the "shells" thingy at the top of the review. I thought it was because I was writing on my phone, but I wrote my second review on my computer. I cleared my browsing history, but it's still not giving me the option. I want my reviews to be correct, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, you guys.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Okay, so I've written two reviews, and I am having a problem. I can't seem to find the option to add the "shells" thingy at the top of the review. I thought it was because I was writing on my phone, but I wrote my second review on my computer. I cleared my browsing history, but it's still not giving me the option. I want my reviews to be correct, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, you guys.
I have been working on a set of documents that will include a step by step tutorial on writing a review on headhodge's new review system. Did you clear the cache? on your PC (i.e. FN + F5, Ctrl + F5 or just F5) depending on your keyboard layout.