What's new

HERE ARE THE COUPONS FOR 20% OFF Your Kava Order This August!

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor

Aloha Kava Lovers!

Here's The Sweetest Paradise Kava Deal for you beautiful people.

Apply the August coupons to our Brilliant 2013 Kava Extracts (Economy Size already on SALE); and we’ve got a Bonafide Doorbuster!

Mixed Flavors are at especially mouth watering prices right now. Have a look
at these Samplers and Economy Jars!.* Just Specify which Flavors you
want in 'SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS' on the Checkout page. Flavor selection
is as you please. Get a single flavor, all three, or a mix!

Fresh Stock of the Fijian Kava is moving fast. This is our best selling Kava Powder followed closely by the Hawaiian Kava.

US Post Office has increased Shipping Rates recently!

However, Paradise Kava will maintain the Old Flat Shipping Rates this
August so you pay lesser than Actual Shipping Prices.**  These go up a
bit next month along with slight changes to our shipping schedule. All
orders will be consolidated into two or three shipments per week
starting September.

Here are your Fresh! coupons which apply to all Products in Stock! Valid till Aug 31*

- 20% Off all orders over $199

Coupon Code - paradisekava20off

- 15% Off all orders over $99

Coupon Code - paradisekava15off

- 10% Off all orders over $19

Coupon Code - paradisekava10off

Enjoy the Kava in good health,

- the folks at Paradise Kava

*We’ve reserved a certain number of Kava Extract Jars in each size for
the August Special. Once sold, the coupon is still valid for other items
in the store.

** Overweight domestic and extra International shipping prices apply as seen on our Shipping and Returns page. We’ll email you for those nominal charges after your order comes in.

Please Note: Coupons are not retroactive and can be applied to future orders only.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Oh boy. Spending spree then begging the wife for forgiveness here I come!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
If it was emailed I can confirm that I didn't receive it. You back in the states, Adil?

kl.cuvtixo

Kava Curious
Got the email from [email protected] exactly on  Aug 2, 2013 at 10:52 PM.    My stockpiles are running out and summer is still here, so this is very tempting.  I like kava particularly in the summer, blended with fruit, so I don't want to run out.  I'm afraid I haven't found a recipe that works well for snowy New England winters. (smiley: ohwell)

Getting my August order this week. I've had a few dabs of honey lemon extract waiting for my red eye flight to NYC. I'm feeling great! I'm also going to have a sleep filled with beautiful dreams. Thanks Paradise!

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Kapm I am back in Hawai'i indeed! :)

Now why are the nearly 1000 people on our email list not getting the newsletter I wonder?

Has anyone else gotten is newsletter folks?

AG

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Searched my mail and I have never gotten the newsletter. Is it something you have to sign up for or would ordering from you cause me to be subscribed?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Sweet! Welcome back. We expect pictures...by the way. Looks like I waited to order Tanker #2 until just the right time. I'm actually quite amazed the 150g jar has lasted me this long. I'm wayyy more likely to just dip the spoon in and go instead of carefully making sure I get an exact amount. It's awesome as usual and it's the most euphoric, cleanest feeling kava I ingest by a long shot.