What's new

I Love Kava Friday Hey, it's Friday!!!! Wait hold on...oh

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
If I were to pick two months where Friday the 13th were to occur, it'd be October for a Halloween horror movie to debut that day or in December so we can have Santa begrudgingly forming an alliance with Krampus to fight snow men zombies. I'd totally watch that movie. We need more Christmas-y horror. Or even just Christmas-y action. Like a Naughty Kid who decides to get revenge on Santa for so many years of getting coal by challenging the entire North Pole to martial arts antics. The crescendo of action would pay off with the scene where Santa rips off his red coat to show how ripped and ready he is to beat the Naughty Kid in hand-to-hand combat. The question comes down to who would play these roles...?

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
It's also Friday the 13th....in 2020. So, Alien invasion or Yellowstone Explosion?
I didn't realize it until someone told me later, I was parked at 7/11 this morning and some jackass back up into my car...after I cursed him out for being a moron, I went about my day, gonna need kava soon! Car is fine.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
News to me too! True strory...at one time, at Uni in Swansea, and home in Bedford UK, I had TWO number 13 addresses!

Anyhow, without even thinking about it being friday, let alone THAT friday...some lovely kavas have made it an enjoyable one- Koro Island, WoW, and Tongan Choice.

It's also Friday the 13th....in 2020. So, Alien invasion or Yellowstone Explosion?

Anyways, We did it kava lovers! We made it to another weekend.

I hope your weekend is awesome. Take it easy and stay safe out there!

Bula!
Humm? Whats that? Ears ringing, all of a sudden I'm relaxed. The future is bright again. Must be the fresh frozen Hanakapi'ai I'm having now.

Thanks Kapmcrunk, same to you my friend.