What's new

hi guys need advice

greenbeen

Kava Enthusiast
Hi kavafamily, ive been out of the kava game for about 6 months and i havent read about or tried or heard of most of these vendors now. For those kavasuers that have, im wondering what kava is the best/strongest A. Mentally and
B. Physically (muscle relief and melting into the couch)
An example for my opinion many months ago would be A. Salomons from N@H
B. Stone from N@H
Please give your opinions as I will be buying by tomoro and have no idea what to buy !!!

D

Deleted User01

I agree with @Kapmcrunk and I would add that Nene from GHK is perfect for someone seeking mild sedations, deep sleep, and no bad side effects. Ideally for someone who is having bad side effects from other kavas.

greenbeen

Kava Enthusiast
Thanks guys. Just ordered some stone ! Micro moi was always a have to have some on hand type for me so i might have to order that as well. Without playing favorites, Is there any honorable mentions from these newer vendors on the forum list? a few strains i can put on the have to try list, so far it only consists of tongan eua when the ground root becomes available again.
Once again, thanks for your help and your earlier replies kava conesuieers! Stone will arrive in 1-3 days rather than me doing a weeks worth of research before purchasing because of my stinginess lol.

Capitán Bastos

Presanteur
Thanks guys. Just ordered some stone ! Micro moi was always a have to have some on hand type for me so i might have to order that as well. Without playing favorites, Is there any honorable mentions from these newer vendors on the forum list? a few strains i can put on the have to try list, so far it only consists of tongan eua when the ground root becomes available again.
Once again, thanks for your help and your earlier replies kava conesuieers! Stone will arrive in 1-3 days rather than me doing a weeks worth of research before purchasing because of my stinginess lol.
I highly recommend you to send @Squanch72 a pm.
I'm ordering more of that wonderful Squanch Juice soon.
@Kavafied vavavooom is also a great kava, that and the Fiji waka they have.
@Kalm with Kava has a whole lot of kava goodness as well. Their concentrate is awesome!

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Hi kavafamily, ive been out of the kava game for about 6 months and i havent read about or tried or heard of most of these vendors now. For those kavasuers that have, im wondering what kava is the best/strongest A. Mentally and
B. Stone from N@H
Please give your opinions as I will be buying by tomoro and have no idea what to buy !!!
Clearly I'm biased, but Nambawan is an amazingly high quality kava with a ridiculous ratio of kavain to other kavalactones. That high level of kavain, plus it's high overall kavalactone percentage makes it a super strong and very heady kava. If you haven't tried it, it's a must.

And welcome back!

greenbeen

Kava Enthusiast
Clearly I'm biased, but Nambawan is an amazingly high quality kava with a ridiculous ratio of kavain to other kavalactones. That high level of kavain, plus it's high overall kavalactone percentage makes it a super strong and very heady kava. If you haven't tried it, it's a must.

And welcome back!
Thankyou bula kava, your 11 year is excellent strength btw! I appreciate the warm welcome! I was looking for a brief update on the vendors that are new. And capitan bostos hooked it up with that. Thanks to both of you!

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Thankyou bula kava, your 11 year is excellent strength btw! I appreciate the warm welcome! I was looking for a brief update on the vendors that are new. And capitan bostos hooked it up with that. Thanks to both of you!
Right on. Yeah, a ton of new vendors out there, and I'm sure some great kava to try. They're coming out of the woodwork now that kava's got a little momentum. I'm glad you like the 11 Year.

VictoryRider

Kava Enthusiast
@greenbeen Stone is still the gold standard for its muscle melting power. The best mentally uplifting, more stimulating, kava would be Moi from GHK. Gold standard in its category as well.
Oh yes. Stone provides the best body-load of any kava I've tried, BY FAR. It makes every muscle in your body
feel WONDERFUL. Plus, it is euphoric as well, but not really "heady".

This stuff is amazing -- you definitely should try it. It tastes like ass -- peppery ass -- but it's well worth it.

Mr. Kava

Kava Enthusiast
If you want some good Waka on the cheap, my local guy here in Northern Ca sells on ebay. The root was noble last time i checked.

$20/lb. Pacific Kava on ebay

LunaKava

Kava Vendor
B. Stone from N@H
The borogu I offer has very strong muscle relaxing properties with some nice headiness, while Luna Blend is an all around balanced kava.