What's new

Hiwa Instant Kava Back in Stock

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi everyone, I wanted to let you all know that I have the Hiwa instant kava back in stock, you can find it here--- Hiwa Instant
With this new addition it makes 3 different instant kava that I am offering. My instant kava is all true instant kava, not "micronized" or "Micronized instant"
I make all my instant kava from dehydrated fresh kava root, not made from dried kava root. Nice and fresh and potent.
Only at GHK can you find a variety of instant kava's. Choose one that you like or enjoy them all. Aloha nui loa and please stay safe and virus free.

Chris

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hi everyone, I wanted to let you all know that I have the Hiwa instant kava back in stock, you can find it here--- Hiwa Instant
With this new addition it makes 3 different instant kava that I am offering. My instant kava is all true instant kava, not "micronized" or "Micronized instant"
I make all my instant kava from dehydrated fresh kava root, not made from dried kava root. Nice and fresh and potent.
Only at GHK can you find a variety of instant kava's. Choose one that you like or enjoy them all. Aloha nui loa and please stay safe and virus free.

Chris
Thank you Chris! I've updated our spreadsheet to reflect it being available.

The Hiwa is killer.

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
My Instant Hiwa will be here in short time. What I imagine is 'Awa fresh smelling as rain. Tasting like soil, in a positive way, with hints of cucumber, melon peel, celery, and fibrous stalk. Followed by a numb tongue and face, relaxation, thankfulness, balance. I'm ready for the Hiwa.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
My Instant Hiwa will be here in short time. What I imagine is 'Awa fresh smelling as rain. Tasting like soil, in a positive way, with hints of cucumber, melon peel, celery, and fibrous stalk. Followed by a numb tongue and face, relaxation, thankfulness, balance. I'm ready for the Hiwa.
Wow, what a great description. I know you will enjoy the Hiwa. Aloha.

Chris

LoGun4340

Kava Curious
Hello everyone, been awhile since I’ve indulged and I used to order GHK medium or micronized but just noticed no micro available so I ordered some Moi instant. If I like two to three Tbsp of micro what would be a good starting point for the instant. Excited to try some instant for the first time and hope all are well.