What's new

Powdered Kava Review Hiwa

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
:hilarious::shameshame:I gotta say this kava is very differant from all others . Even though its not high in lactones .its a creeper it starts with a heady bliss followed by high ephoria , also followed my muscle relaxation and a warm fuzz in the eyes and vision with an added mental focus . Iam not sure but maybe its the strain or the way Chris grows all his kava but you would think u could judge it by the lactone content but that is not so . If u dont believe me try the mapulehu. Ok so i had 5 shells and the taste is mild compared to any kavs from vanuatu.This kava is like a brain massage, followed by a hot tub after a good workout . Its very nice:hilarious:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted User01

Nice review on the GHK Hiwa Kava. You are also right about the Mapulehu. It only has 9 percent Kavalactones but it will put you to sleep if you try to drink it during the day. I only do Mapulehu during the day if I'm highly agitated and bouncing off the walls, then it becomes mildly sedating. But then a horse tranquilizer would be mildly sedating on my bad days. I should be getting my Farm Fresh Hiwa some time this week. Can't wait.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Dang man I'm jealous. I was hovering over the purchase button but decided to save $$$ for a lot of instant since I'll be travelling later.

kaba

Kava Curious
I ordered one pound as soon as it became available on GHK site and I wont get it till tomorrow. Whats your secret BULABUCK, how did you get it so fast?

D

Deleted User01

BulaBuck was one of the original "samplers" of the GHK Kava. Chris selected a few old timers to sample his Kava. I would imagine he got an advanced sample so he could tell us what it is like. Thanks to both GHK and Bulabuck for that. The Mahakea hasn't been released yet but I know I want some of that based on his review today. My Hiwa is also in route. I hope the Mahakea comes in micronized. I'm getting spoiled on that stuff. Chris, when do you post the Mahakea on you Web Site?

kaba

Kava Curious
I paid 60$ for a pound of Hiwa, and while its a good kava, I pay 28$ for a pound of Wakacon Vanuatu and its stronger as well.

D

Deleted User01

I would love to try the Wakacon but I have no idea where that Kava came from, who grew it, what's in it, or anything. I hope in the future that the Kava Association comes up with some guidelines so that we know exactly what we are getting. I can take my left over Borogu, add some Koniak, and all of a sudden it's a kick in the pants.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Just got mine today. Made some. It's got a spicy smell to it, can't really put my finger on it but it's interesting.

I tried the wakacon (fijian and vanuatu). It's okay, I don't think there's anything nasty in it, but I don't like the fine grind and I prefer BKH at that price point.