What's new

I Love Kava Friday Hmmm

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
I took today off because I have too much paid time off and the question on whether I need a break is a weird one during these weird times. Also, I saw some snow on the ground. It's too early for that white stuff. I'd rather have the peppery dirt stuff today.

Precipitated

Kava Curious
Had my ears cleaned by a doc today, due to having some wax build up because I've been sleeping with earplugs for more than 10 years now. Wow, I don't remember ever hearing this well. Feels like there is a whole another layer of depth to everything. Amazing!

It's chilly outside, but I'm super cozy, warming myself next to the fireplace, sipping on some rather strong Kava. Bula!

Kavacus

Kava Enthusiast
The New Zealanders are so chill, I really like this guy. He mentioned Vanuatu Santo Island, and mentions it's strength...

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Beautiful @sɥɐʞɐs -

keep posting the wonderful photography and video. If you can please, more shells where you drink them before the video ends. You one time had a snowy shell, was that this spring? Go for more of that too. Looks good, thank you.

Cool video Byron. Watchin a couple fellows have shells of Kava while havin Kava. They branch out onto other subjects and it's all right.