What's new

I love Kava Holy cow. Kava is a serendipitous miracle to me.

Lycopene

One random day I had $30 in BTC left. I wondered what to do with it. I saw some cool pictures of people drinking kava traditionally. I tried it a decade previously in tincture form and it was totallly useless. The whole bottle didn’t even cause any effect.

ThenI try some micronized Vanuatu Borongoru from KwK and it blew my mind. Actually and metaphorically. It stopped my worried with PTSD. Clonazepam can’t even do that. So, each shell, I did 5 over 4 days due to low amount, and each time I was “mind blown” at the healing. It helped my agoraphobia too.

Kava is incredible. It’s something that more people need to be introduced to, I think.

Anyways. Hello! I’m new here and to kava, which is mainly why I joined. To learn more about it. The different types, etc.

I’m excited to join along in this forum. :) Hello again, everyone, and thanks for having me.

JohnMichael

Kava Synchronized
Welcome! Glad it helps. We had a number of our neighbors over yesterday for a kava circle. Great social time.

One random day I had $30 in BTC left. I wondered what to do with it. I saw some cool pictures of people drinking kava traditionally. I tried it a decade previously in tincture form and it was totallly useless. The whole bottle didn’t even cause any effect.

ThenI try some micronized Vanuatu Borongoru from KwK and it blew my mind. Actually and metaphorically. It stopped my worried with PTSD. Clonazepam can’t even do that. So, each shell, I did 5 over 4 days due to low amount, and each time I was “mind blown” at the healing. It helped my agoraphobia too.

Kava is incredible. It’s something that more people need to be introduced to, I think.

Anyways. Hello! I’m new here and to kava, which is mainly why I joined. To learn more about it. The different types, etc.

I’m excited to join along in this forum. :) Hello again, everyone, and thanks for having me.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin

Welcome aboard, i am glad you found us. I hope you held on to that BTC...;)

Introducing people is definitely great, I am in the process of introducing a friend as well and it is really hard to get people past the taste and potential that it may take more than one dose for full, sustained effects. Anyway, that's always my hurdle when introducing kava to someone. I do agree that more people would be a lot happier if they would incorporate kava on their daily routine. Even if on a 1 shell a day habit.

But as they say, you can only lead the horse to the water.

Zaphod

Kava Lover

Welcome! I like to think of it less as a miracle and more of a highly cared for and cultivated plant based medicine and recreational euphoriant. Micronized is a great way to start your journey, but most long term drinkers usually end up drinking medium grind for a variety of reasons. Cost per shell is lower, less chance of dermopathy, taste is slightly better (still not great but not bad). There are alot of good reviews of current kavas and information on specific vendors on this site. Good Luck.

Aceofwands9

Kava Enthusiast
Glad to hear it's helped so much, it definately is an incredible plant. The part i really like is the longer i drink it, the better i feel even when i'm not drinking it at the moment.

I'll just echo some others that getting into traditional-grind kava can be a lot of fun, even if you're just using an alubottle.

jewalker7842

Kava Curious
Welcome to the forums! I discovered it last year and it has changed my life as well. I drink two to four shells a day and keep my stress and anger levels in check to where it's just a flat horizontal line. As Aceofwands said the longer you drink it the better you feel when you are not drinking it.