What's new

How do I use the review section? I can't tell if it's me or if it doesn't work

Asmrtica

Kava Curious
How do I use the review section? I can't tell if it's me or if it doesn't work. I read the instructions, but it's not populating and gives me an "error" if I press search.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
are you trying to leave a review? If so, you just find where the product is already listed under the vendor who offers it. Bring up the product description and then at the bottom right right, just below the full product profile from the vendor, click the Submit Review button. Then fill out the form and submit it.

If there isn't a product profile for that kava from that vendor, one would have to be made. And if there isn't a category for the vendor of the kava you wish to review, check the other vendors folder and they might be in there.

KrunkMunster

Kava Enthusiast
How do I use the review section? I can't tell if it's me or if it doesn't work. I read the instructions, but it's not populating and gives me an "error" if I press search.
There's probably a better way to do what I'm going to tell you, but this is how I do it. Go down to one of the vendor subforms, like Cactus Kava, and open it. At the very top, you will see a thread called Project Descriptions. Open that and you'll see all the Kava types the vendor seems with their descriptions. Many times they will tell you if it is heady or heavy, or somewhere in the middle. The thread right after Product Description is project reviews. Open that and you will see all he reviews for that vendor. If you open up one of these, you'll see a review graphic that looks like this (sorry the image is so big. I can't figure out why since I screen grabbed it):

Last edited: