What's new

How is the kava from bestfijikava.com?

Hey guys! I'm new to the forums but I've been a kava drinker for about two years. I saw how inexpensive bestfijikava was and I was wondering how potent it is. I usually drink stone from Nakamal @ Home and I was wondering how their AAA Vanuatu compares? I was also wondering how their bulk kava is?

Last edited:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hey guys! I'm new to the forums but I've been a kava drinker for about two years. I saw how inexpensive bestfijikava was and I was wondering how potent it is. I usually drink stone from Nakamal @ Home and I was wondering how their AAA Vanuatu compares? I was also wondering how their bulk kav
Welcome!

The AAA offerings are pretty strong, but stone is a special level that not many kavas can aspire to, so I would say bestfijikava is great kava in its class. The bulk I can't speak so much for, but others have said it's decent especially for the price. If you're accustomed to stone, bulk wouldn't be your jam. Give them a shot though, and see what you think.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Hey guys! I'm new to the forums but I've been a kava drinker for about two years. I saw how inexpensive bestfijikava was and I was wondering how potent it is. I usually drink stone from Nakamal @ Home and I was wondering how their AAA Vanuatu compares? I was also wondering how their bulk kav
You might like the A grade waka, which is more heavy, probably as strong as WoW, less euphorically heady but equally strong. So closer to stone I guess, than WoW.

One thing- the A grade waka smells gorgeous!

I bet the A grade Vanuatu is really good, just on the other end of the spectrum from Stone.