What's new

How long does it take to get an email?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RevRad

Kava Curious
I ordered this morning and the autofill was really tweaking out hardcore on my phone, so I'm worried the order got screwed up and I'm out $20. The charge is pending on my card, and I never got an email. I've NEVER ordered from anywhere that doesn't at least send an order acknowledgement email within minutes. I ordered through the website since the price is the same as here on the forum and cheaper than amazon.

How long should it take to get the email?

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Got the email now. That's really weird that I didn't get an email until it shipped.
Sorry about that @RevRad. Yes, I need to fix that for sure for those folks ordering on Friday with the next shipment going out on Monday. I put notes in the thank you page but I would probably expect to get an individual email as well right when I order. Again, my appologies

RevRad

Kava Curious
Sorry about that @RevRad. Yes, I need to fix that for sure for those folks ordering on Friday with the next shipment going out on Monday. I put notes in the thank you page but I would probably expect to get an individual email as well right when I order. Again, my appologies
Thanks :) I was just worried I entered something wrong and perhaps sent it to the wrong address if the email was wrong. I'm used to getting that instant "Thanks for your order" email.

Status
Not open for further replies.