What's new

How long to take until shipped?

marksmyspot

Kava Curious
I ordered on Friday afternoon. The order went through I got a receipt. It’s Wednesday afternoon. No email or tracking or any indication of shipment. I sent email no reply.

marksmyspot

Kava Curious
It is Kavatime. I checked back today and had to open the check your order in my receipt email. That had a tracking number. I was looking for an email follow-up with tracking number.

Kavadelic

Kava Curious
Kavatime ships same day nearly everytime for me (M-F). My last order was at 3 am Friday & it was out that day. Other great vendors I use like art of kava don't even do that.
HOWEVER, I find it a little misleading that kavatime lowered their prices but only very briefly indicate the bag sizes went from 16oz to 14oz. Could've just raised the 16 oz by few bucks to make it 53-54an lb instead of 45ish for 14oz. that's the joeconomy for ya tho.

JohnMichael

Kava Synchronized
Kavatime ships same day nearly everytime for me (M-F). My last order was at 3 am Friday & it was out that day. Other great vendors I use like art of kava don't even do that.
HOWEVER, I find it a little misleading that kavatime lowered their prices but only very briefly indicate the bag sizes went from 16oz to 14oz. Could've just raised the 16 oz by few bucks to make it 53-54an lb instead of 45ish for 14oz. that's the joeconomy for ya tho.
Ah..."joeconomy"...good working in of politics on our forums. Fun to offend...

Artofkava

Jacksonville, FL
Kava Vendor
Hey @Kavadelic! We actually do ship same day :) If you get your order in before 11am EST your order will ship the same day. If its after 11am it is possible that it will ship the same day, however, it depends on when UPS picks up the orders. While we dont gurantee it will go out, orders made at 3pm many times do. Our customer service is super responsive. If you msg us on the website chat and ask if we can sneek it out on that days shipment if its a bit later...we can usually help out ;)