What's new

How many of you have a different kava every night?

greenbeen

Kava Enthusiast
This may be a stupid question but how many of you rotate your kavas all the time? (Even if you get a good crunk one night and want to have it again the following evening)
Also what is part of your ritual when you drink your kava?

greenbeen

Kava Enthusiast
On another note, does anybody have a red #1 on the bottom right of your screen? its supposed to be part of mobile chat but nobody has said anything.

https://s.amsu.ng/0y56MzHpIrgN

i was hoping someone would read this and help me out

Last edited:

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
I am well OCD and indecisive, as well as compulsive. So just as I always have as a long term organic cannabis user, I mix n match my different kavas flexibly all the time.

I mean I use numerous differnet cultivars every day.

Eg today- double Aluball with a total of 15 grams GHK M'oi, and 15 grams Palarasul.

Double washed in 720ml total.

Finished it from 6pm to 8.20pm. Very strong effects actually. I made another aluball one wash- 10 grams KWK Boronguru, and 10 grams of a lighter Fijiian Savusavu.

Still have some left. Feeling heavy buzz since a few hours ago, and not struggling to keep it there haha.

I actually think that possibly, constantly switching and mixing and matching between different strains of cannabis and cultivars of kava on a daily and hourly basis can help to keep the effects and experience fresher and maybe even counteract tolerance more than switching from one specific strain each day for example.

greenbeen

Kava Enthusiast
I am well OCD and indecisive, as well as compulsive. So just as I always have as a long term organic cannabis user, I mix n match my different kavas flexibly all the time.

I mean I use numerous differnet cultivars every day.

Eg today- double Aluball with a total of 15 grams GHK M'oi, and 15 grams Palarasul.

Double washed in 720ml total.

Finished it from 6pm to 8.20pm. Very strong effects actually. I made another aluball one wash- 10 grams KWK Boronguru, and 10 grams of a lighter Fijiian Savusavu.

Still have some left. Feeling heavy buzz since a few hours ago, and not struggling to keep it there haha.

I actually think that possibly, constantly switching and mixing and matching between different strains of cannabis and cultivars of kava on a daily and hourly basis can help to keep the effects and experience fresher and maybe even counteract tolerance more than switching from one specific strain each day for example.
Thats a lot of different cultivars! You can almost adjust the effects from one or two specific kavas by the amount you mix them together. Also you get the best of both kavas. When you buy a new bag of kava do you test that one out by itself?

IloveKava23

Kava Curious
I mix mine as I go about my day. I'll start with some taveuni's secret, then probably some savusavu, as the day progresses I tend to lean towards heavier kavas so after a day of shelling heady kava I'll move to ambea or stone/wow kava. I feel the effects differently every time so it's hard to say if mixing it up works better, but I definitely feel the kava less if I use the same strain every night

yingonin

Depends on how I'm feeling. If it's been a long day and I just want to peace out, I have a heavier kava like Melomelo. If I'm actively doing something in the evening, I'll reach for a balanced kava. I've found that full heady kava like Pouni Ono winds me up a bit too much as I almost always have my grog in the evening.

I've never really tried mixing multiple kavas in a session. I find that just taking 2-3 days off in a week is enough to ensure I get good effects from any reasonable quality kava regardless of the effect profile.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Thats a lot of different cultivars! You can almost adjust the effects from one or two specific kavas by the amount you mix them together. Also you get the best of both kavas. When you buy a new bag of kava do you test that one out by itself?
Sorry I never saw an alert for this. Yes I think I give a new Kava a fair enough isolation test, but I can't say I only use that specific Kava that day/few days.

But I am confident about tuning into each Kava and getting to know their subtle complexities, however I isolate or mix and match them, flexibly.