What's new

how to get over the appetite suppresion

Status
Not open for further replies.

kavayo

Kava Enthusiast
so i have some issues with my metabolism in general. i need to eat A LOT of food and if i don't eat on time i get very cranky and then i can't eat much when i do have the time to eat (my appetite passes rather quickly) and then it takes me a while to get a full appetite again. kava is bad for me in this way as you can imagine. any thoughts or ideas that you vets of kava use to kick start your hunger after a session?

nabanga

Kava Enthusiast
If I was in your situation, and with the way kava completely kills my appetite, I probably would not be a kava drinker.
For me, I drink maybe 6pm-9pm and cannot eat much at all till the next morning, so usually only have a large breakfast and lunch with no dinner. If I do eat after a kava session someone has to pretty much hand me a plate, as i dont have the appetite or motivation to make a meal myself. I dont know any way around this.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
What's your diet like? Drink wise and food. Can you give me a quick run down ? Do you eat spices? Drink alot of cold drinks?
I might be able to help but need to know a little first or else I can't recommend something for YOUR appetite lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.