What's new

How to trip with kava

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Well we have similer, ways of drawing in folks, on a thread. I thought you were talking about traveling. ;) Much Love. Roaddog....

Last edited:

Roaddog

Kava Who?
You know what I just ordered a case of that candy yesterday. Hedgie, says its great. I also ordered some Stone. I'm trying out new things this week. Much love. Roaddog....

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Honestly don't know as I haven't had them in a long time. I had them years and years ago and never found any amount of candy would give me significant effect on its own but taking two after some powdered root gave me a nice effect.

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
8 per pack, 12 packs per case, 8 * 12 = 96
Beautiful storage container Kavadude :woot:....wait my eyes must've fooled me due to the monstrosity that's 12 packages of kavacandy:wideyed:::amirite::. I'm lovin the freshly unopened jar of paradise kava paste as well...what a lovely "travel pack" you've got there kavadude; if that's all the kava I had for a trip I'd be pretty satisfied. ::awesomesmiles::

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
If it's any consolation I'm a hardhead and what would last you months will probably be just barely enough to get me through the next two weeks...

That said, anyone who is interested in buying kava candy at a good price should check out the kava shop (at the top of the forums). Kapmcrunk is quite depressed that nobody's using it. (I think I've made like 2 out of the 4 total orders with it). And it's a discount that isn't available anywhere else.

Last edited:

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
If it's any consolation I'm a hardhead and what would last you months will probably be just barely enough to get me through the next two weeks...

That said, anyone who is interested in buying kava candy at a good price should check out the kava shop (at the top of the forums). Kapmcrunk is quite depressed that nobody's using it. (I think I've made like 2 out of the 4 total orders with it). And it's a discount that isn't available anywhere else.
Yeah you just reminded me of how much of a kava hound I can be sometimes kavadude :nailbiting:...but..but not like that varmint "roaddog" or "Hedgehog" that's for sure :p:smuggrin:::ricky::. Alright I'm not being exactly truthful here...if there's kava in the vicinity it won't be for long and that's that.:rolleyes:::snooty2::

Anyways I blame the last hurricane on a certain island in the middle pacific for my funds going elsewhere kavadude and maybe soon I'll be able to shell out a couple sand dollars :LOL: for the more exotic kava treats.;)

Skywalker

Kava Enthusiast
Looks like this:

Except not really because you'll fall asleep pretty soon. Unnnleeess you get into the puke zone. Which I have a seasons pass to.

Roaddog

Kava Who?

Really? I bought it off Amazon. Much love. Roaddog....