What's new

Hows it

endwatcher

Is there death before life?
Ive been checkin out this site for a few months, "selfishly" without becoming a member.
So I decided to become a active member to clear my conscious, haha!

Ive been buying quite a few different kavas, and have to say that only 1 so far didnt agree with me, kinda made me feel lathargic and "out of it" any one else run into Kavas that do the same thing?

I also wanted to mention that I really wish people would post more, sometimes I will check out the site....and nothing new for a while.
Anyone else think it would be awsome to have some kind of chat system where we could all get together after drinking a few shells and just brain storm awsomeness?

Just wanted to say hi, and Thanks for all the info.
                                                                                            (smiley: roll)(smiley: roll)(smiley: roll)(smiley: roll)(smiley: roll)(smiley: roll)(smiley: roll)

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
I might be able to set up a chat room here. When I get back home (flying from US to Africa right now) I'll see what I can do.

endwatcher

Lanake, I can understand that, ha

Versuvio Cat, sounds great. Im loving that picture of yours~Nice!

Thanks Kavalover

Im about to brew up some KBR Vanuatu3 limited and ChiLL out!

Later Gators! :)

kl.Gray Owl

Kava Enthusiast
I wish we had a kava bar here, it would be best of all to be drinking kava with other people face to face. I drank kava with one friend so far and it was a much better experience. I can stop kidding myself that my wife will ever try it, she is extremely sensitive to bitter taste and not a psychonaut, she doesn't even like to take percocet because of the way that it makes her feel.

endwatcher

bummer, I managed to convince my wife. She hated the taste but felt desirable effect.

I dont like the way Percocet make me feel, either, but I have a pretty sensitive system to manmade crap.

I do enjoy Clonazepam's effect on anxiety though. To bad, its so bad for you.

I see you like KBR's Vanuatu3. My pound finally came in 3 days ago, and happens to be the first kava I have ever tried. How long have you been drinking V3? What is it you like about it?

kl.Gray Owl

Kava Enthusiast
endwatcher said:
bummer, I managed to convince my wife. She hated the taste but felt desirable effect.

I dont like the way Percocet make me feel, either, but I have a pretty sensitive system to manmade crap.

I do enjoy Clonazepam's effect on anxiety though. To bad, its so bad for you.
It's not bad, kava just seems nicer as a shared experience, I'd call it a slight disappointment.

kl.iliketofrolic

Kava Curious
Gray Owl said:
I wish we had a kava bar here, it would be best of all to be drinking kava with other people face to face. I drank kava with one friend so far and it was a much better experience. I can stop kidding myself that my wife will ever try it, she is extremely sensitive to bitter taste and not a psychonaut, she doesn't even like to take percocet because of the way that it makes her feel.
Percocet is actually right up there with heroin in terms of addictiveness, if you look at some of the drug forums there are many people who prefer oxycodone to heroin. She might try something like Vanuatu 3 from KBR it is very very mild tasting. fu'u is supposed to be mild tasting, actually most things with low dhm levels seem to be mild.

endwatcher

KBR's V3 is pretty good, EXTREMELY mild tasting. I would definitely rec. it for first times.

Its a kava that doesnt get you all krunked, just a light "sigh" feeling, haha like "yea~ah" thats about the best I can describe the feeling.

Its a great evryday, anti anxiety type.

Pretty good stuff :)

Gray, yea I hear that. Having someone to share it with always makes it better

kl.Gray Owl

Kava Enthusiast
iliketofrolic said:
Gray Owl said:
Percocet is actually right up there with heroin in terms of addictiveness, if you look at some of the drug forums there are many people who prefer oxycodone to heroin. She might try something like Vanuatu 3 from KBR it is very very mild tasting. fu'u is supposed to be mild tasting, actually most things with low dhm levels seem to be mild.
I haven't had any percocet in a long time, my point was she just doesn't like stuff that makes her feel "weird" in any way, times when she's had it for surgery or whatever she took one or two pills and then made do with naproxen sodium or ibuprofen even if it didn't kill the pain completely because she didn't like that stoned feeling.  Bitter would be the difficult one to get over moreso than whether it is strong tasting or not, she is a "supertaster" so she actually has extra taste buds that are sensitive to things that taste bitter, this is a measurable physiological difference.  And while I am willing to suffer through something that tastes awful to get an effect, she is not.
However, she discovered the packs of O.N.E. coconut water today and was very impressed with those, she said it's the closest thing to drinking out of a real green water coconut and I totally agree with that (she's originally from the Dominican Republic so she should know) it's got that slightly grassy flavor to it, it's a different flavor from say shredded coconut.

I frequent another forum that made me use the same username and password as it was connected to my primary personal email address. I'm assumin Forumfree and Yuku are one and the same. Anyway, over there they have a cool tag board at the top if the page. Check it out:

http://coopermania.forumfree.it/