What's new

I accomplished my greatest Kava order.

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Hello! I am excited to tell you all that I made my first bulk order of Kava. My goal is to not order any more for the rest of the year and save the money. I believe from now until next year I will appreciate this decision.

I ordered two lbs Squanch Lawena and two lbs Waka - mmmMMMMMM.
9 lbs fresh frozen Hawaiian 'Awa from Pu'u O Hoku ranch with a bee tea towel, honey, and bananas - I have always wished to try fresh kava pulp, and I believe I'm doing it the way I want to through this method.

Lastly, I support Hawaiian 'Awa, and Chris Allen by buying two Root to Beverage posters, and some Instant Nene to have in my medicine coupbard for a fretful (onene) occasion. I am fortunate enough to have a sandalwood bowl coming from his koawood hawaii woodworking profession, and another craft bowl which I am sure I will love.

I will share recipies and photos when everything comes to me. Thank you for the recommendations. I think without the acceptance, support, and information value gleaned from Kavaforums I would have spent a thousand dollars ordering unmarked kilos from a shady amazon vendor.

Bula!

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hello! I am excited to tell you all that I made my first bulk order of Kava. My goal is to not order any more for the rest of the year and save the money. I believe from now until next year I will appreciate this decision.

I ordered two lbs Squanch Lawena and two lbs Waka - mmmMMMMMM.
9 lbs fresh frozen Hawaiian 'Awa from Pu'u O Hoku ranch with a bee tea towel, honey, and bananas - I have always wished to try fresh kava pulp, and I believe I'm doing it the way I want to through this method.

Lastly, I support Hawaiian 'Awa, and Chris Allen by buying two Root to Beverage posters, and some Instant Nene to have in my medicine coupbard for a fretful (onene) occasion. I am fortunate enough to have a sandalwood bowl coming from his koawood hawaii woodworking profession, and another craft bowl which I am sure I will love.

I will share recipies and photos when everything comes to me. Thank you for the recommendations. I think without the acceptance, support, and information value gleaned from Kavaforums I would have spent a thousand dollars ordering unmarked kilos from a shady amazon vendor.

Bula!
Wow, it looks like your set for a while. I know you will love the smell of the Hawaiian Sandalwood, it is sooooo very nice. Take care and aloha.

Chris

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
You can finally make that gigantic kava cake you've always wanted :)

jk

That's awesome. Enjoy your haul!

Zaphod

Kava Lover
So 9lbs wet is about 2-2.5 dry (maybe more considering this fresh is ground pretty small) plus 4 more so roughly 6-6.5lbs dry. Roughly 15 weeks so just under a 1/2 lb per week....might be a bit thin for my taste but you could get there. ::chugger::