What's new

I got krunk for the first time

Krunked up Tong

Kava Enthusiast
So, today I started drinking Kava early for the first time in ages.

I've been reading tons of people saying you can get double vision, the wobbles when walking etc from Kava and I had yet to experience this. I've been drinking Kava daily for about 3 months now, and while it feels great, I've never experienced those effects. I drink quite a lot too, perhaps its reverse tolerance, who knows. I didn't drink anymore than normal today, but it hit me SO hard.

I had double vision, was struggling to walk straight, and I guess felt a bit dizzy in a way. It felt pretty good, although I wouldn't want to acheive effects like that every time. It was a really nice surprise though, and made me realise there's a lot more to Kava than I initially realised.

It's such a weird substance, one I'm still trying to understand. It's definitely the most interesting and beneficial thing I've ever taken, it's literally the perfect substance I could wish for in my life right now, being in recovery. It can be subtle, it's gentle, but it can SLAP too. It's awesome.

Thought i'd share anyway! Time to drink some more shells, I ended up having a nap and feel refreshed now. Love that there's no hangover.

Orz[EST]

Kava Enthusiast
Actually some strains might have a slight hangover. Got it once from trad prep when I tested limits (forgot what) and when I tried capsules from reasonable supplement company thad did not seem to work. The next day I felt sedation, mild malaise and mild adverse affect to motor control. I guess it is dihydromethysticin, or maybe some flavokawain that is not exactly enriched with traditional cold prep.