What's new

I had a dream that I ordered 50 1/2lb bags of kava from GHK...

jonas

Kava Curious
Bahaha! Seriously though, I guess it's just been on my mind. I still haven't purchased from GHK but I will be buying a bag by Feb. 1st at the latest and I'm so excited. I'm expecting my small business to pick up very well over the next 6 months and maybe my dream was a premonition so GHK ... PREPARE!!! Hehe. Just kidding.

P.S. I don't know if N@H is on these forums but if so - I am on my third bag of your kava and it's been a wonderful experience. Mixing stone and wow kava is another level of krunk.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Bahaha! Seriously though, I guess it's just been on my mind. I still haven't purchased from GHK but I will be buying a bag by Feb. 1st at the latest and I'm so excited. I'm expecting my small business to pick up very well over the next 6 months and maybe my dream was a premonition so GHK ... PREPARE!!! Hehe. Just kidding.

P.S. I don't know if N@H is on these forums but if so - I am on my third bag of your kava and it's been a wonderful experience. Mixing stone and wow kava is another level of krunk.
What? That was a dream? I guess I had the same dream because I started filling your order this morning, :ROFLMAO: Just joking but really, anyone who dreams of my kava should have some by now. send me a PM with your address so I can send you some free samples. :hungry:
That will make your dream a reality and you will get to see what Hawaiian kava you like better. Aloha nui loa.

Chris