What's new

I just noticed that KT does not have traditional grind Kadavu anymore?

BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC

Learn to love me, assemble the ways...
Does anyone know if this is expected to be back in stock or do they just carry the mirco version now? I still have a 1 lb brick but I want to be careful with usage if I can never get it again.
Is this not a popular trad grind kava for KT? I must say, I finally opened my savusavu and it is great stuff! I hope KT is planning to bring back kadavu as well. Bula!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Does anyone know if this is expected to be back in stock or do they just carry the mirco version now? I still have a 1 lb brick but I want to be careful with usage if I can never get it again.
Is this not a popular trad grind kava for KT? I must say, I finally opened my savusavu and it is great stuff! I hope KT is planning to bring back kadavu as well. Bula!
It comes and goes regularly, so keep checking. His stock changes pretty rapidly.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I bought a pound last week and it sold out the following day. Keep and eye on the price thread.

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor
Hello

We just kept it hidden so our other in stock kavas can easily be seen. We have a new killer fijian kava in stock right now called Koro waka. Its from the island of koro in Fiji. Check it out on the website

Regards
Neil

BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC

Learn to love me, assemble the ways...
Hello

We just kept it hidden so our other in stock kavas can easily be seen. We have a new killer fijian kava in stock right now called Koro waka. Its from the island of koro in Fiji. Check it out on the website

Regards
Neil
Thank you! Perfect timing, as I am kava stocking right now. :) Bula!