What's new

I just stumbled upon a very intense mix.

Long story short. I have tried the WOW Kava and Stone Kava from Nakamal @ Home. Both had different effects. The WOW was more equal in regards to body load and cerebral buzz but the Stone had a much stronger cerebral buzz. When drinking Kava by myself I always stick to the recommended recipe (1 cup Kava to 2 cups warm water with some soy lecithin). This recipe usually yields myself 5-6 shells which I drink over the coarse of two to three hours.
On to the mix:
I am now using a 1/2 cup of Stone and a 1/2 cup of WOW while using a tablespoon of Soy Lecithin instead of the recommended teaspoon. I will let this sit for about 1 hour instead of the recommended 30 minutes. I have done this twice already and  the results yielded from mixing these two strains are un-freaking believable. By the 5th shell you can barely walk straight or for that matter get off your couch.
Only have 2 warnings about mixing these two strains. 
1) If you have to get up early the next morning do not try this mix
2) If your not experienced with mind altering substances do not try this mix.

kl.rcoz

Kava Enthusiast
sounds nice, I really like stone (sometimes). I just ordered this combo since I haven't had WoW in awhile. I never thought about mixing them though. I did try solomon + stone and didn't like it all that much. Solomon mixes fine with moi.

kl.rcoz

Kava Enthusiast
stone is funny sometimes, I get temporary double vision and distorted sounds, it only lasts for a few mins each time it hits (2-3x). Oddly, the only time I couldn't walk was with black sands, once.

Very cool! I am getting some more stone kava so I can't wait to try this myself. I was wondering, how many ounces of kava do you usually drink? I don't use shells, I just have a 24 oz water bottle, and half-gallon storage bottle. Last time I drank kava I just downed the entire 24oz in about 5 mins. Sufice it to say, I was krunk!

just out of curiosity what exactly do you mean by "cerebral buzz"? and how does this compare to isa/tudei from kava by rex? im going to order some kava soon but i dont know which one is better