What's new

I Love Kava Friday Contest

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
il_794xN.2209826013_93g0.jpg

2009 American Samoa Pendant​

Kava lovers, I remember saying something about purchasing various items for giveaways, well, here's the first of many :)

For the next 5 weeks starting on 2/5 and ending on 3/5 I will be giving away one of these hand crafted 2009 American Samoa Quarters per week. They come mounted in a pendant holder with a black cord.

How to enter:

Easy! Just post a comment in the "I Love Kava Friday" thread. I'll randomly select a winner from the thread every Friday beginning 2-5.

Contest limited to the United States on this one.

Bula!

Rand McNally

Kava Curious
Wow, that's very cool. Thank you. That little pendant mount is pretty neat, seems like a good way to always have a quarter on ya in case you have to make an emergency call via payphone..

Rand McNally

Kava Curious
It would have to be a very big emergency to give up such a remarkable item!
The US Mint history of this quarter is a good read.
Well, finding an actual working payphone would qualify as remarkable in and of itself, but I agree. I don't think I'd part with it. Thanks, I didn't even know such a quarter existed, I'll take a peek.

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
@Rand McNally I use a payphone to keep in touch with my mother and father all the time instead of a cell phone. I always have them call me back if they wanna talk. I'm into collecting coins so I wouldn't run this one thru a machine.

Rand McNally

Kava Curious
@Rand McNally I use a payphone to keep in touch with my mother and father all the time instead of a cell phone. I always have them call me back if they wanna talk. I'm into collecting coins so I wouldn't run this one thru a machine.
Hold on now...can I borrow your time machine for like 24 hours or so please? I need to make a few "adjustments" to history... Where on earth (or elsewhere) did you find a payphone? I used to use that call-back trick circa 96 or so.

Jacob Bula

Nobody
View attachment 11409
2009 American Samoa Pendant​

Kava lovers, I remember saying something about purchasing various items for giveaways, well, here's the first of many :)

For the next 5 weeks starting on 2/5 and ending on 3/5 I will be giving away one of these hand crafted 2009 American Samoa Quarters per week. They come mounted in a pendant holder with a black cord.

How to enter:

Easy! Just post a comment in the "I Love Kava Friday" thread. I'll randomly select a winner from the thread every Friday beginning 2-5.

Contest limited to the United States on this one.

Bula!
I got mine today. Now I can always be reminded that a bowl of kava is never far away. Thank you very much.

Attachments