What's new

I see drunk people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
So I mixed a big batch of Mo'i tonight in anticipation of my friends (they're twin brothers) big birthday bash tonight. Lots of alcohol imbibed by all (but me) and I brought a mason jar of Mo'i that I had shells from alternating with a lot of water.

I'm always a little reticent when it comes to big drinkin' parties these days, as I don't join in and drunk people can be *annoying* to a sober guy in their midst, but with the winds of the Mo'i in my sails, I found the drunken candor of my friends to be charming. I really had a great time. Mo'i makes me feel social and want to be around people and laugh and tell stories, and tonight it was perfect. I was able to blend in and fully engage with people at the party and did so from a very relaxed and decidedly NOT annoyed stance.

I think I was having more fun than they were, and I'm not looking at a hangover tomorrow.

I mixed a cup of Mo'i medium grind with four and a half cups of water (it was thick!) which I diluted with a second and third wash and strained well through my superfine strainer. It was absolutely wonderful and a much-needed piece of the puzzle when appreciating drinkers while still being able to drive, do math in my head and recall funny stories easily. I had a big smile pasted on my face most of the night, and greeted everyone warmly and with open arms and big hugs.

If anyone finds themselves in a similar situation: not drinking around a bunch of drinkers, I can't recommend Mo'i highly enough. What a beautiful evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.