What's new

I was misguided and so very wrong...

M

mybud420

I stumbled on kava by accident several months back. I only had access to pills or tinctures which I'm sure you know DO NOTHING. I also received guidance that was nothing more than BS. I was about to give up on kava but one very knowledgeable guy encouraged me not to. Long story short - I ordered Loa Waka Kava Root from Kalm with Kava and received it this morning. I had my first cup about an hour ago. WOW. I can't find the words to describe how I feel right now. All the stress and anxiety I carry on a daily basis IS GONE. I have such a feeling of relaxation I haven't felt since I was in the hospital on morphine. And no I'm not saying kava is like morphine but it damn sure does feel similar - TO ME. I'm just so glad I didn't give up. I wanted to ask what other types of kava should I try. I stand corrected and I couldn't be happier. Now I'm just interested to find out what the best kavas are...

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I stumbled on kava by accident several months back. I only had access to pills or tinctures which I'm sure you know DO NOTHING. I also received guidance that was nothing more than BS. I was about to give up on kava but one very knowledgeable guy encouraged me not to. Long story short - I ordered Loa Waka Kava Root from Kalm with Kava and received it this morning. I had my first cup about an hour ago. WOW. I can't find the words to describe how I feel right now. All the stress and anxiety I carry on a daily basis IS GONE. I have such a feeling of relaxation I haven't felt since I was in the hospital on morphine. And no I'm not saying kava is like morphine but it damn sure does feel similar - TO ME. I'm just so glad I didn't give up. I wanted to ask what other types of kava should I try. I stand corrected and I couldn't be happier. Now I'm just interested to find out what the best kavas are...
I love hearing that. Kava really is something you occasionally have to work at to have it fully open up for you.

Check out Nakamal At Home, Gourmet Hawaiian Kava, Bula Kava House, Fiji Vanua Kava, Art of Kava, Karuna Kava or any of the vendors listed here on kavaforums.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I'll just add that if you really want to blow your mind, try fresh (frozen) kava. It is oh so yummy!

It's kind of a treat for me cause it's on the pricy side but it's worth trying at least once.
Happy kava hunting..:)

Szafirek

Kava Curious
I'm glad you didn't get discouraged after using low-quality products and you are the next person to discover the beneficial effects of kava.
You have already tried a good balanced kava. Now you can try some heady kava and heavy kava. Everyone has their own best kavas. Now that you have found the right path, you will discover many good kavas and choose your best :)

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
Glad to hear you had a great experience with our root! Loa Waka is great. If you want to try some of our other types, check out Pouni Ono, Borongoru, or Melomelo. They're all fantastic.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Welcome ::hugsmiley::