What's new

I Love Kava Friday IF I had to guess....

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I would say it's definitely FRIDAY!

Ohhh we did it Kavasseurs. The weekend is just on the horizon and not a minute too soon. I hope everyone has a great Friday and weekend. Got some rain incoming, but not a problem. It's likely not to change my couch time all that much ;)

Bula/Malok!!

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
My Friday could be better, but I'm keeping a chin up, figuratively speaking. I made some Bir Kar in my Aluball and shaker and mixed that with some remaining 4th-shake Borogoru. I find a cup of kava gets me to do the dishes that pile up in the sink, so I had a cup of that before getting the dishes done. I still have a pot and a pan, but I can do those later.

Who else is celebrating de facto spring in North America??? I'm loving the snow melting.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
My Friday could be better, but I'm keeping a chin up, figuratively speaking. I made some Bir Kar in my Aluball and shaker and mixed that with some remaining 4th-shake Borogoru. I find a cup of kava gets me to do the dishes that pile up in the sink, so I had a cup of that before getting the dishes done. I still have a pot and a pan, but I can do those later.

Who else is celebrating de facto spring in North America??? I'm loving the snow melting.
70°F here and overcast. Spring has Sprung! (for the moment)

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
It's a fine day to be outdoors here on the NE coast, we are getting near 75 today. Too bad I ain't got no kava but I have other goodies to keep me entertained...
Happy weekend everyone!​