What's new

I Love Kava Friday If it isn't FRIDAY

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I thought something felt familiar this morning. Ahhh, that most excellent day of the week.

I hope everyone has an excellent weekend out there. Hot as usual. Fall is soon, right? Right?

Bula/Malok!!

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Oh man, I need to step-up my game. The Friday Kava thread should be much busier.

Sorry I'm late! I actually bought some kava recently--I'm trying out the Kalm with Kava Pentecost Temit--It's a pretty light kava, but I'm making it in an Aluball with shaker, so that may be why it's very light. I don't remember the last time I made any traditional prep kava since I mostly drink by myself and it's a few cups each day, not enough to justify making a large amount. I'll have to make it with a strainer bag to give it a better chance.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Oh man, I need to step-up my game. The Friday Kava thread should be much busier.

Sorry I'm late! I actually bought some kava recently--I'm trying out the Kalm with Kava Pentecost Temit--It's a pretty light kava, but I'm making it in an Aluball with shaker, so that may be why it's very light. I don't remember the last time I made any traditional prep kava since I mostly drink by myself and it's a few cups each day, not enough to justify making a large amount. I'll have to make it with a strainer bag to give it a better chance.
That Borogu Temit is likely a head thumper. It's a Noble medicinal cultivar, and it's nice and heavy.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin

You are not late, you are right on time, week in and week out.. ;)

Fridays are overrated if you work on Sat, lol. Everyday has the potential to be a Friday!

Today feels like Monday. haha