What's new

I Love Kava Friday If it isn't that DAY OF THE WEEK

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
OOOOOHHHHH yes, Kava lovers, we've done it. What is that I hear? Oh, A three day weekend? Yes, yes it is.

I plan on staying relaxed and keeping that couch nailed down. I hope you all have a fantastic one.

Bula/Malok!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
OOOOOHHHHH yes, Kava lovers, we've done it. What is that I hear? Oh, A three day weekend? Yes, yes it is.

I plan on staying relaxed and keeping that couch nailed down. I hope you all have a fantastic one.

Bula/Malok!
Kava arrives today in time for tonight's zoom sesh!

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Sorry I'm late to this. I think today should be a kava day. I haven't had any lately.

It's getting hot outside. I'm kind of a mess. I don't like winter but summer tends to be miserable for me too. I'm a spring and a fall person and spring wasn't very long this year. It doesn't sound like any place in the world would give me the ideal climate.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
It's a beautiful day to be outside, I made a bunch of grog before I left and it turned out to be a really good decision!
20220530_134349.jpg

As you can see, it's almost all gone, I brought a book but it's hard to concentrate with all the nature sounds, heightened by the kava. ::happyshell::