What's new

I'm pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I'm pleased with bkhs business nowadays. Way back I used to order from them and get a lot of side effects and depression from the melo melo and one other so I swore off bkh for almost 2 years but I tried the sampler this month and after trying all 5 I am happy with it. Seems to be very good quality root, and although the nangol noble was more potent than I can handle and made me a little nauseas, I know that it is just heavy noble root because the potency is there and there is no next day effect other than relaxation, and certainly no depressive effect. I will be giving them my business in 2017, along with my other usual Vendors.

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
I find the vendors who have nothing to prove, talk the least around here and sell the best kava.
Very interesting. I find quite the opposite. Vendors who are open and transparent about their products, engage with their potential customers, and demonstrate love for, a good understanding of and a strong commitment to high-quality kava consistently sell the best products and enjoy good reputation.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Very interesting. I find quite the opposite. Vendors who are open and transparent about their products, engage with their potential customers, and demonstrate love for, a good understanding of and a strong commitment to high-quality kava consistently sell the best products and enjoy good reputation.
Lol, sure thing henry.

Jerome

Kava Lover
I'm pleased with bkhs business nowadays. Way back I used to order from them and get a lot of side effects and depression from the melo melo and one other so I swore off bkh for almost 2 years but I tried the sampler this month and after trying all 5 I am happy with it. Seems to be very good quality root, and although the nangol noble was more potent than I can handle and made me a little nauseas, I know that it is just heavy noble root because the potency is there and there is no next day effect other than relaxation, and certainly no depressive effect. I will be giving them my business in 2017, along with my other usual Vendors.
Nangol is a funny one. One shell, mild effect, two shell, little relaxed, three shell, walking into walls.

Reactions: Myk

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I think it's just that some vendors see the kavaforums as more of a platform than others. Kavaforuns is probably the most affordable way to increase your reputation as a vendor but it requires time and effort to do this, which not all vendors have in excess. Bkh is a pretty big company, and they do a lot of advertising. Now that I've visited their site recently I see their ads all over the I internet. They are large enough to afford this and thats fine for them. Most of the good small-medium sized vendors do spend a good amount of time on the forums. GHK, Squanch, Kavatime, and Kalm all make solid contributions to the forum on a regular basis though. I think Judd is probably too busy since he not only runs the business but he also has kava bars and maybe he just doesn't like using forums all that much. Not everyone does. Krunky, I really don't understand your logic. You mean to say if they are good kava vendors they don't have to advertise their product? Well bkh has spent a big chunk of money on ads (which is fine) and GHK, kavatime, etc have spent time and effort in the forum community to help solidify their customer base and to share their knowledge, and that's fine too. Also they are growing or live in the area that kava grows so they have a lot of kava knowledge to share, while Judd is a seller from the states. No doubt he knows a lot about kava too, but it's different. I do appreciate the vendors who are willing to spend time here with us though. :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted User01

Perhaps @Krunky just likes is vendors to be "The Strong Silent Type". Ya know, I like my kava that way too. Nothing worse than a chatty bag of Micronized Kava when you're trying to get your Krunk on. :LOL:
"Oh Moi god, did you see the butt on Mahakea? She must have gone on the Kardashian diet." :kiss:

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Thanks for the support, my friend. We work hard to find and sell the best quality out there.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Come on guys, I've messaged on here over 1,400 times, and I'm not even sure that includes my posts as "Judd". I would say that's pretty active. You are right though, we've grown a lot over the last five years. That growth started here though. We did eventually get to a point where we could spend on advertising by community outreach, quality, and customer service. There are always hiccups along the way to a successful business, but we're happy with what we've accomplished, and we still remain dedicated to what got us here, maybe even more so.

I no longer live in the islands, but as far as I know, only two vendor members here do. That doesn't change the fact that I am deeply involved in the entire process from planting, to drying and pounding, and am to dedicated having and growing a deep knowledge of kava and kava drinking culture.

I am always happy to talk story about kava with members. If you don't see me here I'm always available at [email protected]

Last edited:

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Come on guys, I've messaged on here over 1,400 times, and I'm not even sure that includes my posts as "Judd". I would say that's pretty active. You are right though, we've grown a lot over the last five years. That growth started here though. We did eventually get to a point where we could spend on advertising by community outreach, quality, and customer service. There are always hiccups along the way to a successful business, but we're happy with what we've accomplished, and we still remain dedicated to what got us here, maybe even more so.

I no longer live in the islands, but as far as I know, only two vendor members here do. That doesn't change the fact that I am deeply involved in the entire process from planting, to drying and pounding, and am to dedicated having and growing a deep knowledge of kava and kava drinking culture.

I am always happy to talk story about kava with members. If you don't see me here I'm always available at [email protected]
That's what I was going to say. You have been around here making posts longer than I have. (y)
Aloha.

Chris

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I concur, I apologize to any vendors I may have insulted, specially you Judd I love your kava. I make no excuses for my sometimes rude and patronizing behavior. I can only move forward.

As Chris had said, I also enjoy coming here and reading about all the wonderful things that kava is and the potential for a safe and better "kava tomorrow" with people like @Deleted User and other dedicated individuals alike involved and so dedicated.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
I concur, I apologize to any vendors I may have insulted, specially you Judd I love your kava. I make no excuses for my sometimes rude and patronizing behavior. I can only move forward.

As Chris had said, I also enjoy coming here and reading about all the wonderful things that kava is and the potential for a safe and better "kava tomorrow" with people like @Deleted User and other dedicated individuals alike involved and so dedicated.
No offense taken at all. I am a lot quieter around here nowadays than I used to be. I was just pointing out that I still try to stay involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.